Thread: Ship’s helm (league indicator)

Ship’s helm (league indicator)

I found this while trying to tell if a town on my list is still active and i’m not sure what it means...
    2A39B7C2-5954-4C2B-8C0B-600B58959F1F.jpg
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

That's how it's displayed when a player is not part of a co-op. The regatta is not available for them, so they have no league

I just checked some friends of mine who are not in a co-op, and none of them have a functioning ship (no wheel).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I thought that might be it but it still shows them in a co-op, as the leader actually...oh well, i think it’s probably safe to say they’re not playing. I haven’t seen them in game and only one other person is left in the co-op.
    154A4817-0EF2-45B0-8670-AB551E2372EE.jpg
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I thought that might be it but it still shows them in a co-op, as the leader actually...oh well, i think it’s probably safe to say they’re not playing. ...
    yes, I think so also - probably haven't played (not finished race) for so long, that they might have dropped "below wooden", so to speak.

Think it shows that no coop members racing

I’ve noticed that my friends who aren’t in coops have boxes sitting beside the empty platform.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I’ve noticed that my friends who aren’t in coops have boxes sitting beside the empty platform.
    they packed the wheel away?