Thread: Evergreen Shrubs

Evergreen Shrubs

Please add evergreen shrubs to use with the fir trees, just like we have with the two colors of roses. I know we have the green hedge fence but that does not suit my needs, I'd prefer a 1X1, stand alone, bush. Thanks for your consideration.

I'm with you on this Barb . I need shrubs, they would fit very well in my design. It would be so nice to have this choice. I feel like I overuse the roses due to a lack of choice.

Thanks, Downton. I'm making a winter activity area, backed by the firs, but would like having shrubs to create a visual border between that and the rest of my (non-snow) amusement area. If I used trees it would block the view I'm working so hard to create.

I'll vote for this too. Any new types of trees, shrubs or flowers are good by me, but evergreen shrubs especially sound very useful. Nice idea.

AlwaysKimmie
    I am on board!
    Some flowers to think about also

1. Bird of paradise

2 Lilac's

3 lavender

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    ....'Tis another commonly requested item and in various looks too :.......
    Yes it is Twilight . I have commonly seen it mentioned. Most often requested alongside other types of trees and flowers etc, as your links mainly highlight. I like Barbs very specific wish. Evergreen shrubs to complement and work with the fir trees .

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Aaaah....shrubbery, "...when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher..." ...
    Yes, Twilight, I did look through those other posts but could not find a request for evergreens to pair with the fir trees. Like so many others I would also like more variety in the offered plant life but thought this very specific request merited a thread of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Yes it is Twilight . I have commonly seen it mentioned. Most often requested alongside other types of trees and flowers etc, as your links mainly highlight. I like Barbs very specific wish. Evergreen shrubs to complement and work with the fir trees .
    Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Yes, Twilight, I did look through those other posts but could not find a request for evergreens to pair with the fir trees. Like so many others I would also like more variety in the offered plant life but thought this very specific request merited a thread of its own.
    I apologize, I meant no disrespect to your specific idea.

A broader variety of plants, trees, flowers, shrubs, bushes, anything landscape related, etc. are sincerely wanted (and needed) items and I was simply highlighting the high volume of those requests.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

In my original post I was asking for some realistic fir shrubs but, today, I was decorating with wisteria and royal poinciana, and thought it would be fun to have matching shrubs for those (and the other 'bright' trees).

Since all sorts of foliage is on the oft requested list, I thought I would just throw out my idea here for further discussion. Would anyone else like more matching shrubs, no matter what the tree?