Thread: Improvement suggestion

Improvement suggestion

The barn only list items currently in stock and the quantity of each. If all items were listed in the barn, players could readily see what items they should focus on and add that item to their inventory.
    This would be similar to the way the market Assistant search area where products are list. All items are shown with the quantity “0” or “1”,etc. This would be so helpful in keeping track of items you are running low on or out of.

Thank you for this consideration.
    Love the game though!
    Last edited by Sherrie Johnson; 09-16-2019 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Left out a word

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrie Johnson View Post
    .... All items are shown with the quantity “0” or “1”,etc. This would be so helpful in keeping track of items you are running low on or out of. ...
    definitely would be helpful and therefore was wished for so often, it made it to the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list
    We're still waiting for Playrix to pick it from the list for implementation, though.

Hello Sherrie

There were a few posts on this not too long ago:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ght=barn+items

By using the search box at the top of this forum page, I also found and listed several other posts that have requested this very feature.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    ... I also found and listed several other posts that have requested this very feature.
    and that is why it is on the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list - and was then already, too. *g*

Maybe we should ask that all these threads and posts that you found would be merged, so that Playrix sees how huge it is meanwhile? ("it" being both the resulting thread and the original wish)