Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Save progress in edit mode

Yes, the two rotations are limiting. Even more annoying, they don't actually even rotate sometimes. Square decos and zoo enclosures mostly just flip to mirror image.

I'm thinking 4 rotations would require a lot more code and a lot more device resources. Haven't checked but I'd guess it's on the never gonna happen list.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    ... Haven't checked but I'd guess it's on the never gonna happen list.
    It is.

How about an answer to my question to you above, M?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, I know that, too - but there is a red Cancel button right below the green Save button -? does that not put everything back as before?
    There are the save and cancel buttons if we are working in the mode with the storage box graphic. If we are working in the mode using the button just left of the storage box where we just see building footprints (also labeled Edit Mode), those buttons aren't there. The changes seem to save as we make them.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 08-16-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    There are the save and cancel buttons if we are working in the mode with the storage box graphic. If we are working in the mode using the button just left of the storage box where we just see building footprints (also labeled Edit Mode), ...
    ah I see - confusing then, the labelling - and I thought for such re-arranging you would also use the "big edit"- button; it seems more comfortable, exactly for the Cancel-possibility, and of course, the grouping of things.
    But it may also be, cos I use the other button - building footprints, yes, lol - for other things only, like looking for lost "things", or to position single things more precisely.

Thanks for the clarification

Save progress in edit mode

You really need to be able to redesign your town and continue to use your current town until your complete. I spent 3 hours working on my town, got interrupted for 5 minutes and lost all my work. So disappointed!

Rebuild / rearrange the town

Can we pls have a spare screen to rearrange our towns? As they grow it gets very hard to move things as it is. Or make it easier to rearrange towns as they grow