Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Save progress in edit mode

Save Town Layouts

I am suggesting a feature where we can save the layouts of our town. I know it would be a challenge because new items would be added, but I am so tired of my game crashing just as I'm finishing up remodelling my town.

Maybe, if i add a new town feature, it can automatically just go into the storage tray on the side of the edit mode.

Clash of Clans has this option. Why can't we?!

Great suggestion. I find when I am trying to rearrange my town, I cannot fill planes, trains, or requests until I am done. I don't like to be rushed. Half the fun of the game is arranging my town.
    TOWNSHIP is the greatest! Thank you PLAYRIX!

jerseygirl.247

Save Mode When Editing

Please add a save mode in the editing mode, with out placing all your buildings!! So it save what you did so far.
    I get 1/2 though and the Stupid game shuts down and i lose all the work i did. You know how disappointing that is.

Grrr now to start all over.

I agree and was thinking of this the other day while banned from the forums. Some sort of blue prints or something.

You have a town lay out in a test/edit mode, which either auto saves to the test/edit mode after every 5 minutes or when you tell it to save. You can have it saved forever, but each save undoes the previous save.

Then when you are ready, you can hit save to game. If you can't save to game, at least you have an idea of what the town lay out is and can work from there.

My town has got a mess and to fix it, I will either have to put lots of items in a corner or spend hours laying it out, and I mean literally hours. So something like this would be very handy. Let's you test different lay outs, instead of continuous hours you can spend 30 minutes at a time or something.
    Last edited by JPT_LFC; 03-09-2018 at 11:50 PM.

Suggestions in Town Edit Mode

I would like to suggest that if possible, to have a draft mode in town edit mode. It's kind of hard to re-arrange the town, specially when you're in higher level and the town becomes bigger (it is somehow time consuming). For me, I think it would help if we have a 'draft mode', where you can come back later to continue your town re-arrangements and review your design, and change it before saving it as final. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataleya View Post
    ... it would help if we have a 'draft mode', where you can come back later to continue your town re-arrangements and review your design, and change it before saving it as final. ...
    For the program, it would need saving in that case already, when you leave (even only Edit-mode) and want to come back later. And that for millions of players, possibly. That alone lets me doubt they can change that.

Plus, they have decided they rather not let us put CBs and houses in storage, not even temporarily, cos that wouldn't work later (when saving) either. So, you arrange "temporarily" and put tons of stuff away, and then can't save that.... and then we'd have the complaints "but it worked earlier!" Actually, we have that thread already

Would it help to take a screen shot in invisible mode for reference...

Even more, I'd like to see a cancel without saving option. I'm always getting bright ideas and rearranging things only to decide I liked it better the way it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Even more, I'd like to see a cancel without saving option. I'm always getting bright ideas and rearranging things only to decide I liked it better the way it was.
    lol, I know that, too - but there is a red Cancel button right below the green Save button -? does that not put everything back as before?

How hard would it be to be able to spin the buildings 360? I am slightly OCD and having the buildings not being able to face the street they are placed on kinda bugs me.