Thread: I complete 15 tasks but no rewards

I complete 15 tasks but no rewards

The regatta finished this morning, i complete 15 tasks.
    I couldn’t wait to get my rewards, i had to leave to work. So later this afternoon i enter again but no rewards for me. I restart my ipad....but no rewards...
    Milky way

AlwaysKimmie
    Sorry that happened to you. Not sure why it didn't give to you.
    I would contact support in game.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    Sorry that happened to you. Not sure why it didn't give to you.
    I would contact support in game.
    I did! I wait!☹️
    Milky way

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I did! I wait!☹️
    just to be sure: did you get their automated answer and replied to it, that you still need help?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    just to be sure: did you get their automated answer and replied to it, that you still need help?
    Yes, i get an answer where they remind me some solutions from the “book” and to choose if the answer was helpful for me or not, so i choose “no” and i wait to talk with a somebody......my message here in community was more for your opinion not for help, i know that the support team should give me answer and may be some compensation...not only words. I am afraid that i will get only some words.....
    Milky way

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Yes, i get an answer where they remind me some solutions from the “book” and to choose if the answer was helpful for me or not, so i choose “no” and i wait to talk with a somebody......my message here in community was more for your opinion not for help, i know that the support team should give me answer and may be some compensation...not only words. I am afraid that i will get only some words.....
    good going then, and am crossing fingers for you. With regatta failure, one can't be sure indeed, but hopefully it's just because folks don't tend to post so much about positive experiences...

AlwaysKimmie
    I hope they fix your problem in due time!