Thread: how can i use my hammers

how can i use my hammers

there is
    36 hammers,
    2 nails
    8 paint
    if i don't want to spend cash for nails, then should i need to sell hammers?

AlwaysKimmie
    All them items are needed to upgrade your barn, expand your land ect...
    IMO I wouldn't sell them save them.

ahh? hammers are needed for expend my land?
    didn't know about that
    thank you

Dion, hammers are not needed to expand your land but they are needed to expand your barn. I would not sell them as barn space is crazy hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by dion98456 View Post
    there is
    36 hammers,
    2 nails
    8 paint
    if i don't want to spend cash for nails, then should i need to sell hammers?
    To get trains to bring more nails & paint sell a few hammers. Always try to keep your barn expansion tools close to the same number. But don't sell them all at once, sell 3-5 as needed.

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Dion, hammers are not needed to expand your land but they are needed to expand your barn. I would not sell them as barn space is crazy hard to come by.
    Oops my bad thinking of shovels, saws ect....
    But don't sell any of them items!!!

There are differing opinions as to whether or not to sell excess barn tools . By excess I mean when you have lots more of 1 or 2 of the tools needed than the other/s, for the next upgrade. For me it depends what size your barn is. When my barn was relatively small, I could not afford to use up the room sitting on extra hammers, nails or paint. Like specialj I kept them all at a similar number. In the short term I found this made upgrading the barn more manageable.
    Last edited by Downton; 09-15-2019 at 04:24 AM.

thank you for all your comments!

The problem with selling barn expansion items is that, while you many be getting an excess of hammers now, in a few weeks you'll hardly get any and keep getting paint and/or nails and be lacking hammers. I do get rid of surplus slabs, brick, and glass without regret, but never the three barn materials any more.

They never give us the three items in a similar ratio. There's always one we are hardly getting at all, and they change that from time to time. For me, it used to be paint that was always last, then nails, and recentLy I've been waiting for hammers for my last couple upgrades.