Thread: Friends

Friends

Can Facebook friends be Township friends when they play on different platforms?
    Does anybody know?
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 134
    Platform: iOS

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Does anybody know?
    I believe so, have few friends on my list that are iOS and I am Android

Does anybody know?
    Ios/android/kindle are on one platform, so everybody playing on these can be friends. Other platforms are windows and Mac, they only can play (and be friends) with players of the same platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Ios/android/kindle are on one platform, so everybody playing on these can be friends. Other platforms are windows and Mac, they only can play (and be friends) with players of the same platform.
    Thanks. Most prob my facebook friend who does not appear in my TS friends list uses windows or Mac.

Another question: can PC- and Mac-players see the town of a tablet player when they enter this player’s co-op code and find the town in the co-op list?

Another question: can PC- and Mac-players see the town of a tablet player when they enter this player’s co-op code and find the town in the co-op list?
    They won't find the co-op at all if they are not on a compatible platform, so they won't be able to visit their town.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    They won't find the co-op at all if they are not on a compatible platform, so they won't be able to visit their town.
    I certainly did not know that! So there are several Township worlds which do not touch! Does this mean there are several seasonal co-op best lists as well?

I certainly did not know that! So there are several Township worlds which do not touch! Does this mean there are several seasonal co-op best lists as well?
    That is correct, the 3 "worlds" don't share the same seasons (sometimes they can overlap), regatta starts on different days, separate leaderboards, etc.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Learn something new every day!