Thread: Клевер

Клевер

Здравствуйте. Было бы очень удобно, если бы за помощь другим игрокам клевер начислялчя сразу же. Потому что очень часто такое бывает, что я помагла 10 игрокам, а пришло только 3 клевер, потому что этот игрок не заходит по не кол ко дней в игру, а клевер нужен срочно.

AlwaysKimmie
    я согласен! Я помог многим игрокам раньше, и через 2 дня я получил 21 клевер. было бы хорошо, если бы они сделали это!

Translation is

i agree! i helped alot of player's before and in 2 days i got 21 clovers. would be nice if they did it!

Just for information the translation of the original post:

Hello. It would be very convenient if clover was credited immediately for helping other players. Because very often it happens that I helped 10 players, and only 3 clovers came, because this player does not enter the game for a number of days, and clover is urgently needed.

I agree, some people need clovers right away for regatta reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Just for information the translation of the original post:
    Thanks, Z!

I'd agree with the OP that giving clovers immediately would be better, and I don't see something that would speak against it from Playrix' view (tcash and so) - except their general wish of keeping us in the game. Maybe they'll change it nonetheless.

I agree...would be nice if it did.

However...

Unfortunately and Realistically...this would not work.

1) Servers never seem to sync up with each other immediately
    2) Players are never on at the same time or even awake at the same time
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Sending the clover is often the way the train leaves or the zoo order gets completed. I don’t care if the thank-you clover is automated as long as they create a different way of controlling these things. If I’m on a feed task and I want to start a train task next, I’m going to hold my trains at the station so they count towards my train task.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post

Unfortunately and Realistically...this would not work.

1) Servers never seem to sync up with each other immediately
    2) Players are never on at the same time or even awake at the same time
    re nr 2: You wouldn't need another player's presence, if the clover was sent directly by/with filling - ?
    re nr 1: right, but there ARE things that you can always see immediately.
    And as the giving player would initiate it (not the receiving one) - IOW, I myself - I believe it could work.
    Or what are you referring to?

(and check your PMs, pls)