Thread: Please create some Dining deco options...

Please create some Dining deco options...

Wish there was some “table & chairs” or “table, chairs & umbrella”, or small “Cafe table” decos...for more dining options, for use around restaurants, in backyards etc.. Instead of having to use picnic gazebos.... 😟😟 Single grid only size though...
    Thx - GlenPeace #EAYMD6

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Marshall View Post
    Wish there was some “table & chairs” or “table, chairs & umbrella”, or small “Cafe table” decos...for more dining options, for use around restaurants, in backyards etc.. Instead of having to use picnic gazebos.... 😟😟 Single grid only size though...
    Thx - GlenPeace #EAYMD6
    That is a great idea!

I'm all for this and any other realistic decos. Just don't put giant cows and sheep on them please.

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    I'm all for this and any other realistic decos. Just don't put giant cows and sheep on them please.
    Omg your so right! Can't imagine eating with a giant cow looking at me while eating a burger!

Kimmie was thinking of this from last year...

5DE0FD9D-272A-43AB-874D-B93A90A8DA9F.png

Anytime we get a deco I would actually use it has animals on it instead of people, not what I want to fit with my town.

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Kimmie was thinking of this from last year...

5DE0FD9D-272A-43AB-874D-B93A90A8DA9F.png

Anytime we get a deco I would actually use it has animals on it instead of people, not what I want to fit with my town.
    Would rather have people at table