Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need for Seeds Event Decs

I have added the Visit the Bunnies dec to my Easter Area (well it would be rude not to )
    IMG_20190913_132305.jpg

And I placed the High Striker and Fruit Shooting Range to my family area in the zoo

IMG_20190913_132248.jpg

I have bought a couple of those monster trucks with one placed in town and zoo. Not sure what to do with them yet .

It looks wonderful, Downton! If I lived there, I would enjoy it enormously- especially, if I was a kid. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I have added the Visit the Bunnies dec to my Easter Area (well it would be rude not to )
    IMG_20190913_132305.jpg

And I placed the High Striker and Fruit Shooting Range to my family area in the zoo

IMG_20190913_132248.jpg

I have bought a couple of those monster trucks with one placed in town and zoo. Not sure what to do with them yet .
    Hey Downton, two souls one thought
    I was just about to start a thread with the same topic.
    Most of the time Mods or Admin starts the Show-me-your-decorations of-this-event threads.
    But why shouldn't we Goldies help them with that!?!

Looking great on both areas!
    Carnaval.jpg
    High Striker and the Shooting are als both on my Carnival area.
    Kindergarten.jpg
    The Visit the Bunnies next to Petting Zoo and Kindergarten
    Market.jpg
    And still no decision about working on Event's PG or just buying the small Market place.
    I do have a place for it in mind

Streetrace isn't my cup of tea (with or without mint) and neather is the Monster Truck.
    About vife years ago there was an accident with one of those vehicles in my country. There were a lot of children among the harmed persons and one of the three persons that died was a kid too. So if you decide to make a Monster Jam I advice you to use a strong separation around the square so no truck can suddenly drive into the audience.
    And to keep the audience away from the circuit (Townies walk on every kind of tile) perhaps it is wise to use Sand instead. Isn't that the case in RL too?
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 09-13-2019 at 02:36 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Thanks Ruud . Very nice ideas on where you have put your decs. The market will be perfect by the fish harbour. I was undecided about whether I wanted it or not, but have to say looking at your pic has helped. I will be pinching your idea, and I know you won't mind, you have always been happy to inspire others with your designs .

The monster trucks may yet just go into storage. They don't really fit with any area in my town of zoo. As they were the smaller amount of tcash, it was a case of buy first think later in this instance. I can certainly understand you not wanting anything in your wonderful town that invokes a bad memory/event from RL.

Just lovely Downton and Rocky_Ruud!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Just lovely Downton and Rocky_Ruud!
    Thank you Twilight
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Not sure about a couple of these decorations, but are they all new? Don't remember seeing any before.

Both your screenshots are giving me inspiration though Downton and Ruud, beautiful towns.

Thanks Nightrook . Yes all the decs are new!

For me these decorations are all new, didn't see any of them in the past two years And I love all of them! Very nice additions to our towns
    Had the same idea for the bunnies as Ruud:
    Screenshot_20190914-111019__01.jpg

And also placed most of the other decos already:
    Screenshot_20190914-101319__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190914-111033__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190914-111140__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190914-111203__01__01.jpg

I'm still working on winning the market. Will post a pic of it when the mission is completed

Ruud, Downton: Your layouts are lovely as always, thx for sharing such inspiring pics. :-*