Thread: App Deletion

App Deletion

OK, here's the issue. Recently when Playrix has sent updates to the game, I'm noticing the game freezing and crashing a lot more often than it used to. I addressed this in Apple's Store under the app, and the developer answered back and said for me to delete the app and then reinstall it. My question is this, in doing so won't this delete ALL the progress I've made (I'm at the "Playing for Keys" levels) and have me start back to ZERO??

Has anyone had to do this? They told me if the problem persists to contact them again, but I'd sure hate to start the game all over again as I have quite a few areas done now. The crashing issue is REALLY frustrating as it happens and had happened right in the middle of a move, I used double rainbow blasts to start the game, and when I went back to that level later on, ALL my boosters were gone!

Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated!

Hi,

If you have your game connected through your Apple account and/or facebook, your progress is saved.

But if you want to be sure you won't lose it, you can take screenshots of your current status (level, coins, boosters, etc) and send them to support from your game, letting them know that you'll need help restoring those if anything goes wrong with the re-install (take a note of the ticket ID you get here). And if your progress is somehow lost after you re-install the app, you can contact them again and refer them to the screenshots you sent (by giving them the previous ticket ID).

Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES