Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Building Material Shortage...

Building Material Shortage...

I’m sure this isn’t the first complaint about the lack of building materials but I’m getting so frustrated. I have spent coins on 4 zoo enclosures and I have all the animals ready to go in them. I just can’t accumulate the materials to finish them. The last time I was even close to finishing one, I ended up having to trade most of those materials for tools to build the ‘Pool Hall’. I have 24 animals waiting for somewhere to go...not to mention I’d like to have the tcash that goes along with completing the animal family.

Most of those enclosures require two building elements and almost (or more) than 200 of each. And when you have 2 or 3 enclosures that both need 200 bricks or slabs, it’s really frustrating. It will take me 6 months to gather that many building materials. And let’s hope nothing else comes up that I have to use them for.

There must be a better way. It’s a great game. But if I can’t realistically accomplish the goals set in the game, I’m eventually going to stop trying. Maybe these game designers should figure out a way for us to earn the materials or buy them with goods we make. (Not tcash). I’m not against earning them. But please, let me see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Hi Tobelyn. I don't know what level in the game you are so this advice may be something you're already doing. I updated all of my trains so they deliver materials faster, I have the market guy giving me stuff every hour and have very (mutually) generous friends that help fill my trains fast. It's the only way I've found to gather building materials faster. If someone else has suggestions I'm all ears. My homeless animals and I will appreciate it.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace

i am at level 121 and I am following most of those suggestions. But I have a job and can’t send the trains out constantly. I always pay for the dealer which I sometimes feel like is a waste since I can’t make the most of his services when I’m at work. It would be great if we could buy building materials from the dealer like we can mining tools. I like to keep the generous customer booster as I have found that is my best way to accumulate coins...but again when I’m working, I don’t feel I get the full worth from the boosters either. But that’s a totally different frustration.

Thanks for the suggestions. I do hope someday someone will do something about this problem or come up with a solution. Games are supposed to be fun.

I'm in level 37, I got 40 slabs, 27 bricks, but only 7 glass, 26 hammers, but 8 nails. What's wrong with the setting? How do you get through this?

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon Joe View Post
    I'm in level 37, I got 40 slabs, 27 bricks, but only 7 glass, 26 hammers, but 8 nails. What's wrong with the setting? How do you get through this?
    Bon Joe one simple word PATIENCE!!!
    I am in the 70's lvl and it don't get easier!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobelyn View Post
    i am at level 121 and I am following most of those suggestions. But I have a job and can’t send the trains out constantly. I always pay for the dealer which I sometimes feel like is a waste since I can’t make the most of his services when I’m at work. It would be great if we could buy building materials from the dealer like we can mining tools. I like to keep the generous customer booster as I have found that is my best way to accumulate coins...but again when I’m working, I don’t feel I get the full worth from the boosters either. But that’s a totally different frustration.

Thanks for the suggestions. I do hope someday someone will do something about this problem or come up with a solution. Games are supposed to be fun.
    The game gets harder the higher the level you're at now and I'm even playing more often than you. So I can imagine the frustration you must feel. I'm addicted and can't imagine not being able to take play breaks at work to keep the game going.
    Yes, it's a great idea to have more building supplies at the market! I never bought them with Tcash there until an update that made building harder, don't recall which update but I think it was when the zoo changed. I was doing well with the new zoo until I had to construct more CBs in the town. Now I can't build in my zoo until these CBs are built so the game feels bottled necked. But the slowing down isn't too bad for me, it just feels different.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace

I also support this and Airport can give more construction materials along with train supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Bon Joe View Post
    Hi,
    one tip is to only have one CB building at any one time. Too many building CBs will cause the materials to skew badly. Hope this advise helps.

A train can ask for 73 wheat for 1 train car, but can only bring one brick per car. Wish train cars could bring more than 1 construction item per car.

I agree. lack of building materials is a good reason for a bad review.

It looked like first chest I got on the train was full of shovels I can't find out where they went. Not in my barn.