Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Need For Seeds Event September 2019

Yes the traffic light is earned/bought after second crash, but they also appear in your path to be collected periodically just like the chests.

This game is easier than frogger, at least we aren't out on the street trying to dodge the cars!

AlwaysKimmie
    Finished all personal goals have to say love the extra market décor. And the truck avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Yes the traffic light is earned/bought after second crash, but they also appear in your path to be collected periodically just like the chests.
    Thanks for the explanation and the additional hint, specialj have added it also to my post on page 6.

Too difficult for me! I have about 100 fuel but don't want to play, I'm scared!

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Amatul Majeed Maseera View Post
    Too difficult for me! I have about 100 fuel but don't want to play, I'm scared!
    Awwww give it a shot just like driving a real car wait for a opening and go for it!!!! 🍀🚘☯

Okay, I'm not quite their age. LOL I never liked computer games until I was in my 60's and seem to be making up for lost time.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    (My Emphasis) Gee, I hope this comment makes you feel as young as your comment made me feel old. (This is meant to be humorous and light-hearted)...

I probably purchased my Atari about the time you were born...I was introduced to Pong right after I graduated from high school so Atari was 'state of the art' and 'high tech'. By the time Frogger came along I thought it was a silly, childish game...I had moved on to a sophisticated adult system, the VIC 20.

Back on topic...I really wanted to enjoy this game but my fingers get in way of seeing the screen so my poor trucks get run over more often than not.

I do agree with you that the wait time is nap-inducing. In my practice run I had to wait several minutes to cross the road and join up with the first additional truck. That's too much down-time in a game, IMO.
    Just keep your hand to the right (or left) of the screen not on the truck😉

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks for the explanation and the additional hint, specialj have added it also to my post on page 6.
    Thanks for adding to your post, I didn't see it 🤓 Has anyone found a traffic light in a chest? I usually skip them since I won't waste my money on tools I don't need, but I seem to remember from last events finding special event tools in there

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Just keep your hand to the right (or left) of the screen not on the truck
    Thanks, Jay, I tried that early this morning and found it worked. Still not a fan but I did get my dealer discount coupon and am able to burn up the gas I get in gifts.

AlwaysKimmie
    My best score so far on a mini game!
    Screenshot_2019-09-13-14-56-27.jpg