Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Need For Seeds Event September 2019

Does anyone have a larger image of the Visiting the Bunnies decoration? I'd like to see it it would fit into my vision for my petting zoo area. Thanks

IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...and finally some new ppl in that market deco, good!
    Thanks for (also) posting the animated pic, Nevada! watching them, I'd so like to hear their conversations, lol!
    I am still waiting for them to get rid of the Aunt Jemima character on the island. I am not the only one who has complained but they seem determined to ignore ppl.

Thanks, Nevada!

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    I have a very strong desire to buy some tomato juice from that poor woman, she looks so bored.
    Lol...she does doesn't she. Let's go shopping, I could use some to make spaghetti sauce or baked tomatoes with ranch and cheese....mmmm...
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-12-2019 at 03:47 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

What they have taught me is that, in the end, it will cost less tcash to just buy the goal 5 decoration and skip the frustration.

lol, well, it looks like it won't happen. My time is too precious for that - first time I think that, and first time I won't go even for Personal Goals. Nicely made and something new, so it's a pity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I can see this event being a lot of fun for players. Not for me however. I am quite relieved to be sitting an event out, as I need a break from them. All this mini game taught me was, I am as bad at driving now as I was years ago. I failed my driving test IRL (I actually crashed into a stationary vehicle in one of my tests) 3 times!
    Till now I have only watched the tutorial vid and then I imagined to drive like that in RL.
    I know there are RL that have no issues with this style of driving.
    And we can plant some traffic lights for safe crossing but in the end the costs are to much for getting the PG(Personal Goals).
    So I am with in this, my ladies!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

The other decorations (are they ALL new?)Screenshot_20190912-153732~2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    The other decorations (are they ALL new?)Screenshot_20190912-153732~2.jpg
    Yes finally All new decorations!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

AlwaysKimmie
    Thanks, Barb am trying to ignore that kind of conversation, also cos trying to make fun of others is rather foreign for me, too, and it became rather OT IMO anyway.
    Sorry if you took it as making fun of, was TOTALLY NOT what I was doing.
    Just throwing out some insurance company and forgot not all from the U.S.A. BUT wasn't making fun of.
    Apologize if some took it like that.
    😞