Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Need For Seeds Event September 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Twilight, yes that was certainly a very special moment!
    And that little girl does that often,
    for example on a birthday in a full living room: "Grandpa, read aloud?"
    And then together all the way in that book, forgetting the rest of the world.
    One of those little things in life that are as precious as jewelry to me.
    Stories are great! Love reading books or telling stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    I think it would be great if they randomly added a couple police cars in a high speed chase weaving in and out of the traffic. ...
    Lol...I can see it now...

Managed to pull off 1st in the 11th hour!
    Screenshot 2019-09-19 at 7.49.37 AM - Edited.jpg

Loved the new decorations and I was excited about the new event in the beginning.

Then really, really began to dislike it. When an event, which should be for fun, becomes a chore...something needs to change. Waiting for two minutes just to cross one intersection is a killjoy.

Please readjust the timing on the event. These side events should be fun and relaxing.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-19-2019 at 02:42 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I loved the new event because it was time consuming! Gives me something to do while I waited for trains to come in or crops to grow. Isn't wasting time what online games are for? Now that it's over I can't wait for the next event. I know some don't like that there is an event every week now, but for some that are done with regatta by Friday it's something to do. Graphics were good & it was user friendly once I figured out a couple tricks

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    I loved the new event because it was time consuming! Gives me something to do while I waited for trains to come in or crops to grow. Isn't wasting time what online games are for? Now that it's over I can't wait for the next event. I know some don't like that there is an event every week now, but for some that are done with regatta by Friday it's something to do. Graphics were good & it was user friendly once I figured out a couple tricks
    I'm glad you enjoyed it specialj . With so many events now I am quite happy to only compete in the ones I really like. I do try to always get personal goals though. I like time consuming events, but something that has me mind numbingly bored staring at my screen waiting to safely cross a road...well that is not very engaging to me. About as much fun as sitting waiting at the train station for a train to arrive . However I am sure players such as yourself were better at it than me (believe me this would not be difficult), so maybe had a different and better experience with it. At the end of the day the more variety Playrix offer with these events the better. Hopefully we will all find the ones we really enjoy amongst them .

I am especially glad that we are getting new events after years of playing the same few games over & over! I do wish we could have group events like we had in the beginning! Even if it was just as a co-op.

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    I am especially glad that we are getting new events after years of playing the same few games over & over! I do wish we could have group events like we had in the beginning! Even if it was just as a co-op.
    Yes it's great that Playrix have introduced new events. I haven't been playing as long as a lot of you, but they were getting very repetitive. I agree with you about group events, they would be awesome. I wasn't playing Township when you had them, but would love the chance to take part in one. I believe it's been mentioned a few times on the forum before, so I think it would be very popular .