Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 115

Thread: Need For Seeds Event September 2019

  1. #101
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Awwwww....would have loved to have seen that! I believe nothing could ever compare to that ride...a very special moment in time.

    Too funny that there was a traffic jam on a bumper course.
    Twilight, yes that was certainly a very special moment!
    And that little girl does that often,
    for example on a birthday in a full living room: "Grandpa, read aloud?"
    And then together all the way in that book, forgetting the rest of the world.
    One of those little things in life that are as precious as jewelry to me.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 112/Android

  2. #102
    This game is so boring! I hate sitting in traffic when I’m driving my car so I’m not going to waste my time waiting for a gap in traffic on this game! Awful event! Hope they don’t bring this one back...

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    I found that if I hit red x/pause in the upper right corner & continue/come back to game, NOT EXIT the flashing hand goes away👆
    Thank you! I wish I had seen this days ago.

  4. #104
    Member Katville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Gillette, Wyoming
    Posts
    417
    I think it would be great if they randomly added a couple police cars in a high speed chase weaving in and out of the traffic. 😊😊
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017
    From: Wyoming, USA

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    I think it would be great if they randomly added a couple police cars in a high speed chase weaving in and out of the traffic. ������������
    LOL! You're not challenged enough?

  6. #106
    AlwaysKimmie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    I think it would be great if they randomly added a couple police cars in a high speed chase weaving in and out of the traffic. 😊😊
    Can see it now!
    Live P.D in township LMAO
    For people in other countries live P.D is a cop show were you are watching live take downs ect. It is c.o.p.s on steroids and meaning cops was another show with police officers but live PD is way better

  7. #107
    This really applies to all events, not just Need For Seeds, but this is the most current thread...

    When an event is ending, I sell off any left-over products before the event ends. However, when I've missed something, Raja pops up offering to take the excess off my hands and, thus, out of my barn. I'm embarrassed to admit that I start playing the game in the wee early hours of the morning (before I'm really awake) and have never really paid attention to whether I am paying to unload the excess or getting paid. Also, since fuel is not stored in the barn, how will that be handled?

    Checking both the Wiki and Search here came up blank. Would someone please enlighten me? (Chagrined) Barb

  8. #108
    I really like several of the new decorations. Especially, the roadside diner and the farmer's market.

    The event itself is another matter entirely. Kudos for giving us new events in general, but this one is the most boring one I've seen of the newer ones so far. I just get so bored while waiting long periods of time for the right combination of traffic so I can make it through without having an accident. For me, the long waiting time is just too much.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I really like several of the new decorations. Especially, the roadside diner and the farmer's market.

    The event itself is another matter entirely. Kudos for giving us new events in general, but this one is the most boring one I've seen of the newer ones so far. I just get so bored while waiting long periods of time for the right combination of traffic so I can make it through without having an accident. For me, the long waiting time is just too much.
    Wholeheartedly agree. This is the first event that I didn't bother to complete all personal goals. It was interminably boring sitting waiting for a gap. Some runs took as long as 10 mins to get all the trucks through, in the end I just couldn't be bothered with it. I second the thanks to the devs for coming up with new ideas for events but this one just wasn't for me
    Town Name: Utopia
    Co-op: Fun & Sun in Paradise #FUNX8C

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    This really applies to all events, not just Need For Seeds, but this is the most current thread...

    When an event is ending, I sell off any left-over products before the event ends. However, when I've missed something, Raja pops up offering to take the excess off my hands and, thus, out of my barn. I'm embarrassed to admit that I start playing the game in the wee early hours of the morning (before I'm really awake) and have never really paid attention to whether I am paying to unload the excess or getting paid. Also, since fuel is not stored in the barn, how will that be handled?

    Checking both the Wiki and Search here came up blank. Would someone please enlighten me? (Chagrined) Barb
    At the end of any event a character will pop up & buy everything. I'm not sure if you will get more coin this way or by selling them yourself

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •