Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Need For Seeds Event September 2019

Other than getting a truck or trucks across the highway, is there a way to turn off the tutorial indicator finger? While waiting it sometimes appears, along with the explanatory text, and occasionally it blocks the view of traffic. I looked in settings/additional settings for a block tutorial option but came up empty handed.

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Other than getting a truck or trucks across the highway, is there a way to turn off the tutorial indicator finger? While waiting it sometimes appears, along with the explanatory text, and occasionally it blocks the view of traffic. I looked in settings/additional settings for a block tutorial option but came up empty handed.
    I don't think there is one, to turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    I found that if I hit red x/pause in the upper right corner & continue/come back to game, NOT EXIT the flashing hand goes away👆

Thanks, Specialj, I'll check that out.

ETA: It worked like a charm, thanks again.
    Last edited by BJK14; 09-14-2019 at 09:53 PM.

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    I found that if I hit red x/pause in the upper right corner & continue/come back to game, NOT EXIT the flashing hand goes away👆
    Thanks am gonna do it next time🙌

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Oh my gosh...those drivers just keep coming! I have had to sit for a full two minutes waiting for an opening and then cross my fingers hoping I can just get one car across.

I also now have bruises on my arms from my child, after seeing all of those blue and green "Punch Buggies / Slug Bugs" whizzing by.
    Here's a tip:watch the traffic to the left for a gap sometimes it will meet up with a gap from the right. I know some are done or have given up but maybe it will help somebody😎

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Oh my gosh...those drivers just keep coming! I have had to sit for a full two minutes waiting for an opening and then cross my fingers hoping I can just get one car across.

I also now have bruises on my arms from my child, after seeing all of those blue and green "Punch Buggies / Slug Bugs" whizzing by.
    images.jpg

I found that if I hit red x/pause in the upper right corner & continue/come back to game, NOT EXIT the flashing hand goes away
    Brilliant...gonna try it!

Here's a tip:watch the traffic to the left for a gap sometimes it will meet up with a gap from the right. I know some are done or have given up but maybe it will help somebody
    I have the traffic that is like a teenager...contrary...or the one that thinks they are a race car driver...lol...

(and yes...I have teenagers at home! )
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Yesterday we went to the playground with our two grandchildren and their parents.
    Little Tess, three years old: "Grandpa, are you going in the bumper cars with me?" And again and again!
    She doesn't like that hard collision so the challenge for me was to avoid as many bumper cars as possible.
    That is not easy but can hardly be compared with the 'struggles' in this event.

It's funny that the last round seven cars were entangled with eachother and couldn't separate themselves from each other.
    And Tess and Grandpa? They drove around 'the traffic jam bubble' with a quiet speed and a large arch!

Which event I like? Those bumper cars of course!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Yesterday we went to the playground with our two grandchildren and their parents.
    Little Tess, three years old: "Grandpa, are you going in the bumper cars with me?" And again and again!
    She doesn't like that hard collision so the challenge for me was to avoid as many bumper cars as possible.
    That is not easy but can hardly be compared with the 'struggles' in this event.

It's funny that the last round seven cars were entangled with eachother and couldn't separate themselves from each other.
    And Tess and Grandpa? They drove around 'the traffic jam bubble' with a quiet speed and a large arch!

Which event I like? Those bumper cars of course!
    Awwwww....would have loved to have seen that! I believe nothing could ever compare to that ride...a very special moment in time.

Too funny that there was a traffic jam on a bumper course.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton