Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Need For Seeds Event September 2019

Is this a cumulative event again, or can you crash and it still add to your overall score?
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    Sorry if you took it as making fun of, was TOTALLY NOT what I was doing.
    Just throwing out some insurance company and forgot not all from the U.S.A. BUT wasn't making fun of.
    Apologize if some took it like that.
    ������
    And what about this reaction?
    Did I or anyone else on this forum every treated you that disrespectful?
    May just think before you post (and reread Forum rules on keeping this place nice to stay, for you, me and everyone else who found these words as a heavy insult directed at tme as a person.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Is this a cumulative event again, or can you crash and it still add to your overall score?
    You can crash and get points - you just don't get the bonus points (double) for finishing.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Till now I have only watched the tutorial vid and then I imagined to drive like that in RL.
    I know there are RL that have no issues with this style of driving.
    And we can plant some traffic lights for safe crossing but in the end the costs are to much for getting the PG(Personal Goals).
    So I am with in this, my ladies!
    How do you get the traffic lights?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    You can crash and get points - you just don't get the bonus points (double) for finishing.
    Thanks Joe!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

AlwaysKimmie
    May just think before you post (and reread Forum rules on keeping this place nice to stay, for you, me and everyone else who found these words as a heavy insult directed at tme as a person.
    Ok I was trying to be funny guess it didn't come off that way I apologize.
    Guess my humor ain't for all. If some feel that way just will not respond joking around. Was not my intentions to make it rude. You can't really tell by words.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    Ok I was trying to be funny guess it didn't come off that way I apologize.
    Guess my humor ain't for all. If some feel that way just will not respond joking around. Was not my intentions to make it rude. You can't really tell by words.
    Having re-read the "reaction" again, cannot find anything rude or disrespectful about it. As Kimmie is saying, humor is something people can miss, especially when it comes in a different language.

Now let's stay on topic, and keep the conversation about the new event, as the title of the thread suggests.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Oh my gosh...those drivers just keep coming! I have had to sit for a full two minutes waiting for an opening and then cross my fingers hoping I can just get one car across.

I also now have bruises on my arms from my child, after seeing all of those blue and green "Punch Buggies / Slug Bugs" whizzing by.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-12-2019 at 08:39 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I crashed three times on the first tutorial run. Not looking good.

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Oh my gosh...those drivers just keep coming! I have had to sit for a full two minutes waiting for an opening and then cross my fingers hoping I can just one car across.

I also now have bruises on my arms from my child, after seeing all of those blue and green "Punch Buggies / Slug Bugs" whizzing by.
    IKR!!! reminds me of fogger!!!!! Almost done with personal goals .