Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Need For Seeds Event

I like most of the events but I don't really like this one. I feel stressed out about trying to cross those lanes of heavy traffic. I just want to play games like puzzle or matching. I wish the events weren't always stressful.

I hear you, Atlantis Mim. This is one I skip as well and for the same reason.

Count me as another one that doesn't like this event. I think it's pretty boring and the rewards this time aren't worth using goods to get the fuel. I'll only use whatever fuel cans I get during the course of the event which may get me to the first round of rewards - 3 TC.
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

I will play it to the last personal goal because I want the Hog on a Hog

That will probably as far as I get
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

I feel like an oddball now because I dislike this event the most! lol?!
    It’s so easy but yet so time consuming. I’ve never played an event that makes me cringe more than this one. Ugh

Agree with most here about this one. Other games I have been frustrated with too, but, generally, I haven't disliked most of the games, themselves, once I got the hang of them (except I really hated the match 3 one and I hate that one no matter who makes it). This one isn't pleasant at all. Waiting for traffic to slow so I can cross, that's my real life. (and I spend A LOT of time driving people around) There's absolutely nothing enjoyable about a game that makes it even harder than in real life. No no no!

Im the anomaly then coz I like this game!!! Its actually doable for me and I like waiting to pick just the right gap to get multiple trucks thru, its a real challenge to not crash! Im up in the top 5 without even trying and just using gift fuel, I wont waste goods making any, so I guess a lot of people dont like it, haha! Im no good at fast reflex games, like the gumball machine or fruit ninja, but I love this one, so relaxing!
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 93, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 17

You may not want to but you must.

This game is tedious. The only times I’ve crashed are when my finger slips as I nod off while waiting for a break in traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantisMim View Post
    I like most of the events but I don't really like this one. I feel stressed out about trying to cross those lanes of heavy traffic. I just want to play games like puzzle or matching. I wish the events weren't always stressful.
    Totall agreed, this event is so stressful, people already dealing with traffic everyday back and forth to work, when back at home trying to relax and enjoy the game but what this event giving is not joy at all.. They never see dead body lying on the road because of accident i guess, its not fun taking risk especially on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by StopGivingMeCrapEvent View Post
    Totall agreed, this event is so stressful, people already dealing with traffic everyday back and forth to work, when back at home trying to relax and enjoy the game but what this event giving is not joy at all.. They never see dead body lying on the road because of accident i guess, its not fun taking risk especially on the road.
    You're so right

Except when it's a game tho