Thread: Need for seeds mini game

Need for seeds mini game

I'm a noob! And can't seem to figure out what I'm supposed to do?

Hi William, welcome to the forum . The need for seeds mini game hasn't started yet. There is still over 21hrs till it begins .

Hello William

It will be new for all of us!

Speculating here from what I have seen and heard:

What to expect...we will have to make fuel...so making lots of orders at the event center. And...kinda like the last event...where we had to drive the jeep to each rock tower and not fall off...we drive on streets, avoiding other vehicles, by pressing and holding to time it just right.

Except...I am not sure if it is all just straight across or we'll have to turn some corners here and there.

Again...just speculating.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-11-2019 at 12:39 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Hello William

It will be new for all of us!

Speculating here from what I have seen and heard:

What to expect...we will have to make fuel...so making lots of orders at the event center. And...kinda like the last event...where we had to drive the jeep to each rock tower and not fall off...we drive on streets, avoiding other vehicles, by pressing and holding to time it just right.

Except...I am not sure if it is all just straight across or we'll have to turn some corners here and there.

Again...just speculating.
    Oddly enough, the recent jungle exploration event promos talked about intersections and avoiding collisions and the event was nothing like that.

I really, really hope the seed delivery does not involve the ramp growing again so soon. Well, if I'm honest, never would be too soon for more ramps, afaic.

And the promise on FB: more than one new decorations!
    The price @ lvl 5 will be an addition to our Market place.

From what I can make out, the new event will simply be tapping/holding to get all your trucks across roads, letting go in time to prevent traffic from crashing into you.

I guess we’ll find out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    From what I can make out, the new event will simply be tapping/holding to get all your trucks across roads, letting go in time to prevent traffic from crashing into you.

I guess we’ll find out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    This is what I have gathered from someone on beta as well. As you say though we'll find out. Just gotta wait for it to start