Thread: Very Confusing?

Very Confusing?

I thought that the regatta made it so co-ops with the same amount of members had to race each other. Every other co-op in my regatta has 1 member, like mine, except for the top racer which has 2 members.

It's clearly a player with 2 farms, you can tell from the names of both farms. Is this allowed by fair play rules? Can we all have a back-up feeder farm to help us in regatta? If not, why is this player matched up to a single member regatta?

Are both towns in that co-op racing, though?

It’s only matched by number of racing members.

For example, we have about 15 in our co-op, but only I think six of us are racing this week, so we are matched with other teams with 6 racers.

Some of these teams may have six members, some my have nine, or 30 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

We are matched with teams of the same number of active racers. Fair play doesn't always come in to play. It's still 1 racer, doesn't matter if they have 20 members backing them up. They can only do 16 tasks maximum. Check that 2nd town is selected not racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellaria Varner View Post
    It's clearly a player with 2 farms, you can tell from the names of both farms. Is this allowed by fair play rules? Can we all have a back-up feeder farm to help us in regatta?...
    and apart from the difference re. racing/non-racing members, which the other posters explained: yes, racing against coops with a different amount of members, per se, is considered fair play, as you can just as well have many many friends helping you in the game. And when FB-connected, even LOTS more than anyone with the 50 ingame friends only.