Thread: Seeds

Seeds

I have not found any way to participate in the Seeds event. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Ediehl2 View Post
    I have not found any way to participate in the Seeds event. Any suggestions?
    Yes, lol, wait till it starts? Check the event area or the ingame Event calendar: they both show a countdown, at the moment around 1 day 18 hours.

edit: unless your OS is something different than IOS/Android/Kindle - then it isn't even announced for your devices yet, sorry.
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-10-2019 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    edit: unless your OS is something different than IOS/Android/Kindle - then it isn't even announced for your devices yet, sorry.
    As of this last update (who knows if it will continue), this isn't true for the MacOS version! We are actually up to date on iOS/Android/Kindle updates and also have the seed event starting in 1 day 13 hours!

I hope this continues!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    As of this last update (who knows if it will continue), this isn't true for the MacOS version! We are actually up to date on iOS/Android/Kindle updates and also have the seed event starting in 1 day 13 hours! ...
    wowzers... YAY! I saw that you asked about the announcements, and now I don't even dare to make jokes about it (being a secret? ), cos hoping so much it is true!

well, then OS = Windows might be left as explanation for the OP.