Thread: Friends’ photos have disappeared

Friend’s photos have disappeared

Hi - After downloading the latest Township update every photo of those friends who have uploaded their own photo image has been replaced by a silhouette image. Those who have chosen to use a stock image from the Township selection are still in place, only those personal photos which have been uploaded have vanished, whilst my own remains in place. Anyone else had this problem and can anyone advise as to how to resolve it? Thanks in advance.

David
    Last edited by Kitchen Foyle Loveday; 09-10-2019 at 12:07 AM.

Hi David welcome to the forum . Yes a lot of players are having the same issue. I contacted Playrix CS and they are aware of the issue. Have a look at the thread I have linked below. I have included my reply from CS there:

Players pictures dont show

ETA They say it should be fixed in the next update
    Last edited by Downton; 09-09-2019 at 11:33 PM.

Hi Downton - Many thanks for the speedy response. I did a quick check to see if this had already been addressed on the forum but didn’t spot the thread so apologies for the repetition. Thanks also for bringing it to the attention of the admin who will hopefully rectify the issue in due course. At least, it’s good to know it’s something others are experiencing and not something specific to my own set up.

Thanks, too, for the welcome to the forum - I appreciate your input, Downton.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchen Foyle Loveday View Post
    Hi Downton - Many thanks for the speedy response. I did a quick check to see if this had already been addressed on the forum but didn’t spot the thread so apologies for the repetition. Thanks also for bringing it to the attention of the admin who will hopefully rectify the issue in due course. At least, it’s good to know it’s something others are experiencing and not something specific to my own set up.

Thanks, too, for the welcome to the forum - I appreciate your input, Downton.

David
    No problem David, many players are asking the same question and not finding the thread so no apology needed. You're most welcome, I am suffering the same issue as you will have seen in the other thread. Knowing other players have the same problem is reassuring as it normally means Playrix are working on the issue .

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchen Foyle Loveday View Post
    ... Those who have chosen to use a stock image from the Township selection are still in place, only those personal photos which have been uploaded have vanished, whilst my own remains in place. ...
    hi David,

just a hint: if that is an FB image, it could be that you are the only one seeing it, or one of a few only. I heard ingame, that it varies, and might happen that only the "owner" can see their FB pic in the game. I think that is why many have not changed to an ingame pic - that would be my suggestion for you, just until it is fixed.
    While others did change, for the time being, and it's much easier (and better looking, lol) than this huge list of silhouettes.

Great suggestion DD. Half my friends list is silhouettes! I did wonder why no one changed them, but your reply to David would explain it .

I made report to support and the answer was, that they are aware of the problem and will be solved as soon as possible.
    So we need to wait one or more updates to come
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016