Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zoo

Zoo

Hello. I’ve been playing for four years now. I appreciate the fact the zoo enclosures are cheaper , however I’m not playing them as I don’t have room for 400 items in my barn (building materials) to build the next one. I’m through with the zoo. You need to make the building materials less (I don’t know of anyone who has 400 extra spots for building materials in their barn)

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by KKVille View Post
    Hello. I’ve been playing for four years now. I appreciate the fact the zoo enclosures are cheaper , however I’m not playing them as I don’t have room for 400 items in my barn (building materials) to build the next one. I’m through with the zoo. You need to make the building materials less (I don’t know of anyone who has 400 extra spots for building materials in their barn)
    KK my barn holds over 900 but I am with you it is crazy the amount you need. I did my mcaw one over 100 bricks and slabs!

ikr! Thought I would be clever and buy the very last enclosure I had sitting open for purchase. (I had several others available to buy)...

Yeah...that enclosure will sit there for the next five years because of the amount of materials required...
    Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 8.59.23 AM - Edited.jpg
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by twilight bookworm View Post
    ikr! Thought i would be clever and buy the very last enclosure i had sitting open for purchase. (i had several others available to buy)...

Yeah...that enclosure will sit there for the next five years because of the amount of materials required...
    holy smokes batman!!!!!!

What zoo? I closed my zoo when Playrix removed the shops. Why are you all working so hard to create what is just a big decoration?

Quote Originally Posted by KKVille View Post
    Maybe it is easy for me to tell the next but:
    After playing 842 days and sending 7139 trains Barnspace at the moment is 2535.
    I built all the CBs in my Town and the last animal enclosure for the Ant eater family (with 2x 266 building materials needed) is also ready.
    The two animal families for which I (consciously!) will not buy an enclosure are the Porcupines and the Platypus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    KK my barn holds over 900 but I am with you it is crazy the amount you need. I did my mcaw one over 100 bricks and slabs!
    Gentle note: before new Zoo in January of this year I had a complete Zoo. So I feel really with you who struggle with the needed amount of BM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    ikr! Thought I would be clever and buy the very last enclosure I had sitting open for purchase. (I had several others available to buy)...

Sorry Twilight, to shake your world!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    holy smokes batman!!!!!!
    But you all get there in the end, just keep on sending trains
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Maybe it is easy for me to tell the next but:
    After playing 842 days and sending 7139 trains Barnspace at the moment is 2535.
    I built all the CBs in my Town and the last animal enclosure for the Ant eater family (with 2x 266 building materials needed) is also ready.
    The two animal families for which I (consciously!) will not buy an enclosure are the Porcupines and the Platypus.

Gentle note: before new Zoo in January of this year I had a complete Zoo. So I feel really with you who struggle with the needed amount of BM.

Sorry Twilight, to shake your world!

But you all get there in the end, just keep on sending trains
    Have to ask - why no platypus or porcupine?

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    What zoo? I closed my zoo when Playrix removed the shops. ...
    Nah...it just moved to Wildscapes!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Have to ask - why no platypus or porcupine?
    I simple don't like them. If it was for to turn time I wouldn't have the Koala family too.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I simple don't like them. If it was for to turn time I wouldn't have the Koala family too.
    The platypus just makes him laugh too much, the porcupine well heck he just got sick of being poked all the time and the koala bear well they are adorable but they ate all of his eucalyptus trees I guess it's a good thing they can't answer why they don't like him