Thread: Receiving gifts from someone I haven't helped

Receiving gifts from someone I haven't helped

Hello all. I've recently been receiving thank you clovers from players I have NOT helped, Can anyone shed some light on this, as I don't want to be accused of cheating. Thanks

So I received 3 more clovers from someone I've not helped, have contacted Playrix themselves, still non the wiser. HELP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    So I received 3 more clovers from someone I've not helped, have contacted Playrix themselves, still non the wiser. HELP!!!!!
    Don't panic
    Here's a thread with several of these occurrences:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1078824

and several possible explanations, plus some who have none I seem to recall there were more threads about it already (but didn't find them now, cos I don't remember the search words).
    So I doubt Playrix will find a reason to accuse you of cheating.

Thank you DD, that link you posted has helped, however for the life of me, I still haven't got a Scooby Doo who they are

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    Thank you DD, that link you posted has helped, however for the life of me, I still haven't got a Scooby Doo who they are
    Lol Just for _DD_, Scooby Doo, or just Scooby, is Cockney rhyming slang for clue, so I don't have a Scooby Doo means I don't have a clue - that's a whole new language for you

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Lol Just for _DD_, Scooby Doo, or just Scooby, is Cockney rhyming slang for clue, so I don't have a Scooby Doo means I don't have a clue - that's a whole new language for you
    And _DD_ , watch old Cary Grant movies such as Mr. Lucky (1943), he was a master of that slang.

Also, here's a link with more examples: http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglopheni...-rhyming-slang