Thread: Purchasing Ore in Increments of Five

Purchasing Ore in Increments of Five

When we smelt ingot, we use 5 ore for each ingot. It makes more sense for Raja to sell ore in increments of 5. Let's cut down on the haggling with Raja. Please make him sell ore in amounts of 5, 10 and 15! The current amounts are mathematically disturbing. Please and thank you! 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Rainglaze View Post
    ...Let's cut down on the haggling with Raja...
    That is in the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list here in the Wish list subforum already. I would like to say that we did this thread (actually, it was Amoria ), cos we hoped Playrix would look into these first, but with their recent changes, I doubt meanwhile it will happen again... also, cos the forum is less and less a point of interest for them, it seems.

so, I would suggest to post your idea either on FB or in your game, where the latter has best chances to reach them at all, but - I can't imagine the Devs didn't think of this, and I believe that these crooked (?) numbers are a very intentional decision. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    But you can try, of course. Yes, would be nice to have that.
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-09-2019 at 09:47 PM. Reason: added a missing word

Quote Originally Posted by Rainglaze View Post
    When we smelt ingot, we use 5 ore for each ingot. It makes more sense for Raja to sell ore in increments of 5. Let's cut down on the haggling with Raja. Please make him sell ore in amounts of 5, 10 and 15! The current amounts are mathematically disturbing. Please and thank you! ������
    As long as in the unlikely event they did do this, they didn't make copper/silver 10 & gold/platinum 5