Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Display consecutive days played in profile

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    21

    Display consecutive days played in profile

    It's nice that players are recognized with a letter to congratulate continuous days played. But that's the only way we can tell how many days in a row we've played.
    It would be great if there was a spot in our profile or achievement area that displays number of consecutive days played. To build on that, you could provide unique profile pictures for reaching a certain number of consecutive days played. This would be a separate type of recognition from the current profile pictures for years played.

  2. #2
    Senior Member JayS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainglaze View Post
    It's nice that players are recognized with a letter to congratulate continuous days played. But that's the only way we can tell how many days in a row we've played.
    It would be great if there was a spot in our profile or achievement area that displays number of consecutive days played. To build on that, you could provide unique profile pictures for reaching a certain number of consecutive days played. This would be a separate type of recognition from the current profile pictures for years played.
    In the achievements in your town hall it shows you. I've just had a couple of days off so will see if the number keeps growing or stalls like the planes in a row.
    I think that date started would be more useful than consecutive days.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    21
    Jay, are you referring to honorary Freeman achievement? It stops at 60. Some sort of counter would be a great way for developers to encourage players to log in each day. I would like something that shows I've been playing for more than 1000 days in a row. ..or maybe not. That's kinda pathetic不不不

  4. #4
    Senior Member JayS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainglaze View Post
    Jay, are you referring to honorary Freeman achievement? It stops at 60. Some sort of counter would be a great way for developers to encourage players to log in each day. I would like something that shows I've been playing for more than 1000 days in a row. ..or maybe not. That's kinda pathetic橙提橙提橙提
    Yes, mine didn't stop at 60. It currently shows 297/60.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainglaze View Post
    Jay, are you referring to honorary Freeman achievement? It stops at 60. Some sort of counter would be a great way for developers to encourage players to log in each day. I would like something that shows I've been playing for more than 1000 days in a row. ..or maybe not. That's kinda pathetic橙提橙提橙提
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Yes, mine didn't stop at 60. It currently shows 297/60.
    I'm on Android and mine hasn't stopped either, it continues to show in the blue status bar.

  6. #6
    I can say with a little certainty...it only reflects consecutive days, as I have played this game for a little over 2.5 years. But in that time I had to uninstall for a few moths due to severe glitches and had a couple of surgeries...so missed a few days here and there.
    Screenshot 2019-09-09 at 8.46.34 AM - Edited.jpg

    It would be nice to see our join/start day and exactly how many days we have played overall. And we do get the upgradable statue that starts with a one year anniversary and upgrades every year for five years.
    Screenshot 2019-09-09 at 8.56.33 AM - Edited.jpg

    And you get a profile pic for each anniversary...up to five years:
    sketch-1568037925126.jpg
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-09-2019 at 02:06 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member JayS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I can say with a little certainty...it only reflects consecutive days, as I have played this game for a little over 2.5 years. But in that time I had to uninstall for a few moths due to severe glitches and had a couple of surgeries...so missed a few days here and there.
    Screenshot 2019-09-09 at 8.46.34 AM - Edited.jpg

    It would be nice to see our join/start day and exactly how many days we have played overall. And we do get the upgradable statue that starts with a one year anniversary and upgrades every year for five years.
    Screenshot 2019-09-09 at 8.56.33 AM - Edited.jpg

    And you get a profile pic for each anniversary...up to five years:
    sketch-1568037925126.jpg
    Thanks Twilight-am looking forward to getting that fountain

  8. #8
    Gold Member Graylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Quebec, Ca
    Posts
    9,938
    Here is mine.

    days.jpg

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    21
    Thanks everyone. I completely overlooked the number to the left of the 60..grey lady, you've played alot of days! According to the achievement page, I'm at 854. Cant figure how to attach the screenshot from my samsung tablet.

  10. #10
    Senior Member JayS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainglaze View Post
    Thanks everyone. I completely overlooked the number to the left of the 60..grey lady, you've played alot of days! According to the achievement page, I'm at 854. Cant figure how to attach the screenshot from my samsung tablet.
    This thread should help you post screen grabs
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...t-A-Screenshot

    And yes, GL's stats are impressive

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •