Thread: Requirement to only show photo of FB member on Township

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Requirement to only show photo of FB member on Township

I am very upset about Playrix decision to only show players photo if they are on FB. Is FB now controlling decisions made by Playrix. Given the history of invasive policies and actions by FB, I for one, refuse to have anything to do with them. I hope this decision does not cause me to leave Township. My coop is very upset.

In another thread (I need to find it) I believe this was identified as a glitch in the system that will be fixed with the next update.

ETA: Okay, here it is - https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ures-dont-show
    Last edited by BJK14; 09-08-2019 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Add Link

AlwaysKimmie
    I don't blame you, I myself don't deal with FB. When they started protecting the well won't say here, after I complained about a person who's messages on there page for minor's and got my account suspended, I basically told FB to go F themselves. I would not be surprised if FB don't take over! And if it does this game is history to me. They are totally about do as I say not as I do company.

I have a FB but haven't used it in years until recently. I like to hop and in order to find more hopper friends i had to log into FB to do so. Very tricky way to get us back on FB. Our coop team also does not all use FB and now pictures have been removed, another ploy by FB, what's going on Playrix? Love to play Township but why is FB be so involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Villagio View Post
    I have a FB but haven't used it in years until recently. I like to hop and in order to find more hopper friends i had to log into FB to do so. Very tricky way to get us back on FB. Our coop team also does not all use FB and now pictures have been removed, another ploy by FB, what's going on Playrix? Love to play Township but why is FB be so involved?
    Villagio, please refer to this link (as posted above) to answer your question "...what's going on Playrix?"
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ures-dont-show