Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My co-leader is accused falsely by cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Ceciliabrow56 View Post
    Why this system is cruel !!! A player still banned for ever !? The blocked player can't send message to support team because the game will be banned !? We re disappointed about that !!! We lose our players for mistakes of machines !!!! ������☹️������
    Twilight vous a déjà donné un lien pour permettre à votre co-équipier de contacter Support hors jeu
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1548965
    Last edited by JayS; 09-10-2019 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Twilight vous a déjà donné un lien pour permettre à votre co-équipier de contacter Support hors jeu
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1548965
    Thank-you JayS and I should have added to that: Make sure your teammate responds to the automated email that is sent to them or they may not get the help the seek.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Non il est totalement bloqué ... je n'ai aucun moyen pour le contacter ...et je pense qu'il n'a pas contacter le support team...je vous assure qu"il est honnête et n'est pas tricher

I have contacted the support bream by my game but if we suppose my co-leader wants contact support ...he will find problem to contact them by game .. because his township is blocked by system anti-cheating . So where is here the solution !?

I have contacted the support bream by my game but if we suppose my co-leader wants contact support ...he will find problem to contact them by game .. because his township is blocked by system anti-cheating . So where is here the solution !?
    It's your blocked teammate that needs to contact support using the link provided by Twilight. Neither you nor we can help.

C'est à votre co-équipier de contacter Support avec le lien fourni par Twilight, justement sans devoir se connecter au jeu. Il doit répondre à toute réponse. Vous ne pouvez pas le faire à sa place.

I understand your frustration. It took me several conversations replying that I was unable to contact them from within the game when tapping the settings cogwheel caused my game to shut down. Polite persistance and patience needed. We are just players so can do no more than offer good advice.
    Last edited by JayS; 09-10-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Unfortunately...you cannot contact customer support for the blocked/banned player. They have to contact support either in-game (which sounds like they are unable to do so) or via the link I posted.

Being that this is a forum and not customer support, all of us players can only offer advice on what steps to take in order to start a process. Some people have had their accounts restored in a matter of weeks, others months and some not at all.

It is bleak information, I know, and I wish (and other players too) I could provide you with a definite answer.

But here in the forum...we are only players. We can only offer advice with the information we have learned over the years from Playrix or from other players who have posted, here in the forum, their experiences with certain situations.

So...have that player use the link I provided to contact Playrix outside the game. Just make sure they respond to the automated (robo) email they will be sent and have them say they still need help with their account.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-10-2019 at 02:49 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Oui je sais mais je pense qu'il n'a pas compris sa situation il n'a pas cherché sur le problème et aussi je ne sais pas comment communiquer avec lui .
    Yes I know I think he didn't search about his problem ..he is unconscious about the problem and I don't know how communicate with him and tell him how solve his problem

Ok thank you for your suggestions !!! We will see how much will still banned !!! 😔😞

Oui je sais mais je pense qu'il n'a pas compris sa situation il n'a pas cherché sur le problème et aussi je ne sais pas comment communiquer avec lui .
    Yes I know I think he didn't search about his problem ..he is unconscious about the problem and I don't know how communicate with him and tell him how solve his problem
    If you are not in contact with your banned teammate then there is even less anyone here can help with.

If I kick the accused co-leader out the coop..he will be unblocked !?!!!