Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My co-leader is accused falsely by cheating

Ceciliabrow56
    One question!!! Why my co-leader was accused falsely by cheating?! Is that because of t-cash or because other suscipious player ?!

Ceciliabrow56
    We found at morning : that "my co-leader is eliminated from regatta ..he can't race ..and his score became 0 points ... because he is detected by cheating " ..ok that means he will come back after finishing regatta !?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceciliabrow56 View Post
    One question!!! Why my co-leader was accused falsely by cheating?! Is that because of t-cash or because other suscipious player ?!
    Hi Ceciliabrow56 .

Take a look at the link I have posted below from Playrix Support. It explains reasons Playrix consider a player has cheated:

Who are cheaters, and why do they get blocked?

ETA Playrix will never divulge to an individual player specifically why they have had any suspicious behaviour detected on their account.
    Last edited by Downton; 09-08-2019 at 08:45 PM.

Ceciliabrow56
    Suppose that my co-leader didn't contact Support team of game...how much team he will still blocked !? Is it for ever!? Or a week !?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceciliabrow56 View Post
    Suppose that my co-leader didn't contact Support team of game...how much team he will still blocked !? Is it for ever!? Or a week !?
    If he didn't contact support from his game to tell them that he considers it to be a mistake and that his game should be reinstated, the ban will be forever, and all his account data will be erased 30 days after the ban was announced.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Ceciliabrow56
    Great!!!! Now I understand your response and you give me a clear response !!! Thank you

Ceciliabrow56
    We cannot purchase our township when we play regatta !? No !? Because I try to purchase my township then I find this little message : " we cannot process the purchase" . Please respond me !!!

Ceciliabrow56
    Please give me clear response !!! We can't purchase our township when regatta begin

This sounds like a problem with your payment process. You need to contact whoever holds your payment details. Apple App Store, or google play store.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Ceciliabrow56
    Why this system is cruel !!! A player still banned for ever !? The blocked player can't send message to support team because the game will be banned !? We re disappointed about that !!! We lose our players for mistakes of machines !!!! 😭☹️🙁