Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My co-leader is accused falsely by cheating

My co-leader is accused falsely by cheating

Hi!!! I m Cecile I'm leader of coop "IBM" and my code is TH62WP..ok one of my co-leaders is suspected falsely by cheating...and his name at game is [-] ...well he is innocent and honest...the cheater was one guy join us last Monday ...his name at game is[-] ..this last did many tasks of regatta at one day ...so it is obviously that [-] have used hacks and cheats...your system must detect [-] as cheater no [-] ...now [-] is totally blocked...we need him with us ..he is helpful and honest ...he always play by fair way..please help us ...we re disappointed about him!!!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-08-2019 at 11:06 AM. Reason: removed names

Hi,

If a player is banned from the game, they must contact support directly from their game, as the support team will need their account information. This forum is for players to interact with eachother, so the support team will not see this.

And for future reference, a player can finish tasks quickly and do so without cheating easily. So let's not be to hasty to name and accuse others of being cheaters, and let support figure it out, as they are the only ones who actually have the information necessary to make this call.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

You don't know anything ...I m leader of my coop and I know what's happened...one joined my coop..he was suscipious...I have contacted Support team about this problem but they don't reply me. No at Golden league you can't do 16 tasks at 4 hours without t-cash!!!!! So you don't know anything.

Well, given that you seem to be such a lovely polite person, let me see if I can help out.

If you believe someone has been wrongly banned for cheating, here’s how to move forward.

If a player is banned from the game, they must contact support directly from their game, as the support team will need their account information. This forum is for players to interact with eachother, so the support team will not see this.

And for future reference, a player can finish tasks quickly and do so without cheating easily. So let's not be to hasty to name and accuse others of being cheaters, and let support figure it out, as they are the only ones who actually have the information necessary to make this call
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

This link is for the teammate to file a ticket with Playrix's customer support outside the game:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...icy&l=en&p=web
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-08-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Thank you !!!🙂

Time !!!!

Hi!!!
    I need to know how much time still a person blocked and banned to play township if he was accused falsely by cheating !? I need to know.
    Last edited by Ceciliabrow56; 09-08-2019 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceciliabrow56 View Post
    Hi!!!
    I need to know how much time still a person blocked and banned to play township if he was accused falsely by cheating !? I need to know.
    Hi,

From the moment the player in question contacts support from within their own game, and answers to the automated message they receive, it can take several days (in some cases weeks) for their account to be reviewed and the ban lifted (if it turns out it was a mistake).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

There are lots of posts from people complaining of being falsely accused of cheating and banned. Guessing from those it looks like it takes a week or more to get any personal attention from the Support staff. Some people got their games reopened pretty quickly after that, others were never un-banned and Support simply ignores the player's further requests for help. Of course, we can't know from forum posts whether they were really cheating or not, so we can't say if Support was justified in their actions.

At least one poster reported getting his game back only to be banned again in less than a week. Nobody knows what TS anti-cheating software is looking for but it is likely seeing some tool on their devices that is triggering the ban, even if the player never actually used it in TS. If your co-leader has any of the jail break type software on his device, he may find that has to go if he wants to play TS.

Thank you guys !!!!!! Merci beaucoup