Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My co-leader is accused falsely by cheating

Ceciliabrow56
    Sometimes I saw my co-leader online but just for few seconds !!! I need to knoW why !? If he is banned and blocked !!! Please explain me !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceciliabrow56 View Post
    If I kick the accused co-leader out the coop..he will be unblocked !?!!!
    Unfortunately the answer to your question is No.

I am not certain what it looks like...maybe someone else can provide a better answer...

If you want to keep them in your co-op, for now, does it give you the option to Restrict them? If so, do that and give them some time to work with customer service. If it can't be resolved...then kick them.

sorry...your other post showed up after I was done typing...

Sometimes I saw my co-leader online but just for few seconds !!! I need to knoW why !? If he is banned and blocked !!! Please explain me !!!
    If they have been banned or blocked from the game they cannot be in-game. They can be online here in the forum or on fb as those are separate.

Unless...they were able to actually log-in and access the customer service part? Hopefully someone much more knowledgeable than myself can provide a better answer.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-11-2019 at 08:06 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Ceciliabrow56
    I sware I saw him twice online but he is blocked ... I don't know how.. but I saw him online twice but just few minutes.

Ceciliabrow56
    Yes Guys !!! Tell me more information for this situation if you know something !!!!

Ceciliabrow56
    Hi Guys!!! This morning I found something b...I found message from Support team...they told me " they will check my game account and remove all restrictions if it is fine " that means they will help my co-leader if he is innocent and falsely accused ?!? Please reply me

Hi Guys!!! This morning I found something b...I found message from Support team...they told me " they will check my game account and remove all restrictions if it is fine " that means they will help my co-leader if he is innocent and falsely accused ?!? Please reply me
    No, that does not mean your friend will have the ban lifted. Since you were the one that contacted support from your game, the support team thinks that you are the one having the issue and will check your account.

Your friend must contact support from his game, or if he's unable to do so, from the link that was already provided for you. That way, the support team will check his account, and lift the ban if everything checks out.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Ceciliabrow56
    Ok 😕☹️ .that means ..no solution ...I must forget that !!! Because it is done !! ☹️😕

Ceciliabrow56
    Hi Guys!!! We find something !!! I saw that my co-leader became no blocked at regatta ..I saw symbol of regatta ..that means..he is now unblocked ..he can play !?
    Last edited by Nevada; 09-24-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Hi Guys!!! We find something !!! I saw that my co-leader became no blocked at regatta ..I saw symbol of regatta ..that means..he is now unblocked ..he can play !?
    Sorry, but not necessarily.

In Interseasonal week we are all shown as racing, whether you are shown as racing in seasonal weeks or not.

Have you tried sending a co-op message (not the chat) which your 'banned' player may see, if he is able to log into the game albeit briefly? Tell him to look in the forum to see all the good advice that has been given.
    Last edited by Chiosnic; 09-24-2019 at 01:13 PM.
    Town: Salmiya
    Level: 136 Zoo: 45
    Android via Play Store
    Note Pro 12.2

Ceciliabrow56
    Ok why I saw him sometimes online !!!! That means he checks his game and he still find himself banned ..tell me please
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-24-2019 at 04:36 PM.