Thread: Remove 10 T-Cash payment for buying 16th task & task # cap for themed regattas,

Remove 10 T-Cash payment for buying 16th task & task # cap for themed regattas,

Remove 10 T-Cash payment for buying 16th task & task # cap for themed regattas. It's way too much money to pay just to complete a single extra task! Also, why is there a 16 task maximum for themed regattas vs regular regattas? Players should be able to complete as many tasks as they want in any regatta without having to be penalized by a 10 T-Cash payment they may not have or by a task # cap!

I agree about the 10 T cash. But it makes money for the developers, when it was put in place it was probably used a lot less but regattas are so competitive now a lot of co-ops expect this task every week.

I don't agree with removing the task limit in regular regattas though, this would just mean teams with more T cash would pay to do more tasks and teams without the cash would have even less chance of keeping up. There has to be a cap on the number of tasks to keep things under control.

Imo regattas would be a total misery without the 16 task limit. As is, some weeks every player has to buy the extra task and do only 135 tasks just to stay out of the bottom three. I don't want to still be doing tasks until it ends at 4 am just to stay in the same league.

One think I have wished, though, is that they let us buy another extra task to replace the smallest point task from our list, still leaving a total of 16 that count (in gold league). This would, of course, be pointless for players who already did only 135 tasks, but I've sometimes wished I could replace a 133 task or smaller task taken by accident.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 09-08-2019 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Imo regattas would be a total misery without the 16 task limit. As is, some weeks every player has to buy the extra task and do only 135 tasks just to stay out of the bottom three. I don't want to still be doing tasks until it ends at 4 am just to stay in the same league.

One think I have wished, though, is that they let us buy another extra task to replace the smallest point task from our list, still leaving a total of 16 that count (in gold league). This would, of course, be pointless for players who already did only 135 tasks, but I've sometimes wished I could replace a 133 task or smaller task taken by accident.
    I totally agree with replacing a lower point task taken by accident. We have done that then it is nail biting until regatta over so see if we stayed in. I would be happy to pay an extra 10 tcash for the extra task.