Thread: Modeling Clay not available within Barn - accumulates but can't sell

Mined Clay not available within Barn - accumulates but can't sell

My mined clay is accumulating faster than I can use it, and I have over 50 but they do not show up in my barn to clear them out! I see that I have this many when I hover over the clay in the modeling clay, in the plastics factory. Is this a known issue, and is there a solution?
    Last edited by Korrin Tracy; 09-08-2019 at 12:36 AM. Reason: said modeling clay when meant mined clay

Quote Originally Posted by Korrin Tracy View Post
    My modeling clay is accumulating faster than I can use it, and I have over 50 but they do not show up in my barn to clear them out! I see that I have this many when I hover over the clay in the crayons, in the factory. Is this a known issue, and is there a solution?
    Modeling Clay (not crayons) is the stuff you make at the Plastics Factory...this is stored in the barn.

Clay that you mine can be only found at the mine and in the blue bin, labeled, "Warehouse." This is where you can sell the clay as well as ore.
    These items, (ore and clay), have no bearing what-so-ever on your Barn storage space. So you can just keep them, especially since you'll need the clay later on down the road for a few different factories.

sketch-1567917997673.jpg

ps: hee-hee...you can edit and change your heading too...hit "Edit" then the "Go Advance" button. You'll see the box at the top.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-08-2019 at 04:48 AM. Reason: just saw the message in the little edit button info
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

The clay is stored in the blue shed you can access when you are in your mine.along with ore and mining tools.

I would think carefully about selling it though, it doesn't give you many coins, takes up no barn space and is needed more at higher levels.

ok, it doesn't take up wh space? then i'll keep it. I just happened to notice it when i needed to make room. Thanks!

Yeah, don't sell it.

I have run into situations where I am glad I had over 70 clay items in storage. Seems like I need it for the plane and in items for the trains/helicopters at the same time. I'm on a mission to build my supply back up right now. Had over 70 a couple weekw ago and was down to 20 the other day. My comfort level minimum is 36 (which is the high amount needed for the planes according to the wiki numbers).