Thread: New Facebook for game

New Facebook for game

Hi. Any help is appreciated. I started the game years ago and am adding friends via facebook. Can l make a game Facebook acct, and switch the game to it? It is on my personal account and l want to switch it .

Facebook policy is to allow only one account per person. A lot of people would, like you, prefer to keep their family, work, and game lives separate, but for whatever reason, they don't let us create multiple accounts.

I tried creating a second one in order to move a game from an iPad to Windows laptop. It did last long enough to get that done but in less than a month they told me I wasn't a real person and inactivated the second account.

Most kids have multiple accounts because they use email addresses they setup with the free email companies. So I think you have to start there. I don't know how they determine if you are real. 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyland View Post
    Hi. Any help is appreciated. I started the game years ago and am adding friends via facebook. Can l make a game Facebook acct, and switch the game to it? It is on my personal account and l want to switch it .
    Just to add, if your question is whether Township will allow you to swap your town to another FB account. The answer is yes, you can just disconnect the game from your personal FB and sign out of FB on your device. That should then allow you to sign in with your new FB account inside your game when connecting to FB again. Rather than automatically signing in with your personal account.

At least this is my understanding of how it works. If I have given any incorrect info, I'm sure another forum member can help .

I did use my second email account. I think they must compare registration info (name, birthday) to databases of real people.

People I've known who were playing successfully from more than one Facebook account were usually using the account of a spouse or child for the extra one(s).

It is possible to create a game account on Facebook, though as Mayfield said, it's against their rules. Many players have game accounts, some using their real names, and some fake names. I have no idea how Facebook choose people to question about whether they are "real people", but it certainly doesn't happen to everyone. To bypass that you can use your real name, or a nickname you are known by, so that if they ask for proof of who you are you can provide it, or you can be prepared to send them some sort of "fake proof" about a fake ID (yes, some people do that), or you can just give up on that attempt and try again using a new email address.

Two bits of advice I would give - don't use a name which is highly likely to be false such as Township Bunnyland or Bunnyland Hopper (apologies to anyone who is actually called either of those ), and don't add hundreds of friends at the same time, do it gradually, a few every day so they don't think you're some kind of bot.

Facebook brought me to this game. This game is really great. Thanks to the people who created it. I dropped the (another game) to play this game. Great
    Last edited by Nevada; 09-13-2019 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Removed game name