Thread: blocking

blocking

Would be nice to have the option to block certain people from joining a coop..

Theres some people who dont know how to stay away and its super annoying (3 people keep joining after we kick them). We temporary raised the level to join but it doesnt help us get more members because not everyone is that high up who needs a coop. and i dont wanna have to do invite only.

Anyone else fill the same way?

Quote Originally Posted by X2kristin View Post

Theres some people who dont know how to stay away and its super annoying (3 people keep joining after we kick them). We temporary raised the level to join but it doesnt help us get more members because not everyone is that high up who needs a coop. and i dont wanna have to do invite only.
    well, the Devs have put the "ignore/ban feature" on their Won't happen-list, here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045

and I doubt they will implement it for Coops, as that might be even more challenging. Apart from administration of tons of special data, there's also the possibility of doing something accidentally, then not knowing how to change it back, and then the complaints...
    If you don't want to invite, and you have these 3 ppl coming back (one really has to wonder, what some ppl think, if at all), you could still try the "by request" status. Then they have to apply, and I'd think you could let the application of these 3 just sit there and become moldy...

thats a thought.

Theres some people who dont know how to stay away and its super annoying (3 people keep joining after we kick them). myloweslife We temporary raised the level to join but it doesn't help us get more members because not everyone is that high up who needs a coop. and i dont wanna have to do invite only.

Yes I think i have a similar issue....
    Last edited by senthilan; 10-01-2019 at 09:28 AM. Reason: To make it better

AlwaysKimmie

Easy they have to request to join you tell all who is able to accept not to let these players in, solves the problem when they try you decline