Thread: EVENTS - beginning time

EVENTS - beginning time

Hello, from what I see, events allways begin at 10 AM. At that hour lots of persons are already at work, or at school. What's the possibility of events start to begin in the evenings? Best regards.

It depends on where you live. For me (Eastern time USA) the events and regattas start at 4 am (3 am during standard time).

I agree it would be more fair if they used different start times so they don't always suck for the same players over and over. One option would be to at least move the event start and end times to be different from regattas. Another option would be to start each race 1 hour earlier or later than the previous one, until they work their way all around the clock. One big drawback is then people would have to pay attention to the next start time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    It depends on where you live. For me (Eastern time USA) the events and regattas start at 4 am (3 am during standard time).

I agree it would be more fair if they used different start times so they don't always suck for the same players over and over. One option would be to at least move the event start and end times to be different from regattas. Another option would be to start each race 1 hour earlier or later than the previous one, until they work their way all around the clock. One big drawback is then people would have to pay attention to the next start time.
    And you would never ever get it right so that everybody is happy. Somebody around the world somebody will be sleeping, working or whatever. As it is one has to remember only one time at least.