Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Event Over"

"Event Over"

When a side game (snowboard, aerial, etc) is over,please remove special tasks from regatta task boards instead of blacking them out...we'd like to have all spaces usable for available tasks instead of blocked off for the remainder of the week.

Thanks

PS. Of the 12 spots for tasks in my co-OP, 5 are now blocked by "event over" tasks
    Last edited by JAMB; 09-05-2019 at 06:43 PM.

just dump them...?

Can't do anything because they can't be opened

Quote Originally Posted by JAMB View Post
    Can't do anything because they can't be opened
    If you're an elder or above, you can dump the tasks from the board without having to start or "open" them. If you have a member status, you won't have that option, and you should ask your leader, or one of the co-leaders to take care of them.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

They will BE replaced by new tasks... via the system.

Quote Originally Posted by BKNBLK13 View Post
    you mean automatically? haven't seen that yet, is it mentioned somewhere? but main thing (if so), why wait instead of dumping?

In a team with a lot of elders or co leaders it isn't really much problem to just dump the obsolete event tasks when they appear, but some coops have given few members the extra authority and those players may not be around for hours at a time. I agree it would be a better idea for the devs to just remove them from the tasks possibilities Once the event ends. They are already very thorough in clearing out our barns and fields and factory lists to get rid of all the old event stuff, it makes sense to also get them out of tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    If you're an elder or above, you can dump the tasks from the board without having to start or "open" them. If you have a member status, you won't have that option, and you should ask your leader, or one of the co-leaders to take care of them.
    Thanks, I'll see if she can do that... l didn't know it was possible

Quote Originally Posted by BKNBLK13 View Post
    I've been playing for almost a year now, and they've never been automatically removed

I think they meant that the system will generate a new tadk once the obsolete task is dumped. Still that's a needless 30 minute wait for us just because they can't be bothered to include that one last bit of software in their post event clean up.