Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Event Over"

Nope I meant meant what I said but to clarify it: The system will update it at the time that it is set to by Playrix when it updates the GAME across the board. Usually every 24 hours or so as in most cases in general

Quote Originally Posted by BKNBLK13 View Post
    ...to clarify it: The system will update it at the time that it is set to by Playrix when it updates the GAME across the board. Usually every 24 hours or so as in most cases in general
    I am not aware that the game "updates" by exchanging tasks from the board with others.

Nope I meant meant what I said but to clarify it: The system will update it at the time that it is set to by Playrix when it updates the GAME across the board. Usually every 24 hours or so as in most cases in general
    I have been playing the regatta every week since day 1 and never have seen a board update by the system. Unless a player take a task or dump it, it will stay there all week.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Okay no problem! I can admit that i am human and make mistakes. I don't recall saying i know everything & i never will. I apologize for wasting your time and i'm sorry if i unknowingly hurt feelings!

Okay no problem! I can admit that i am human and make mistakes. I don't recall saying i know everything & i never will. I apologize for wasting your time and i'm sorry if i unknowingly hurt feelings!
    BKNBLK13, I can't see anything you wrote that would hurt someones feelings in this thread. We all get things wrong sometimes. It's just best for other members on the forum to correct what we have said when we do, so others reading it don't get the wrong info .
    Last edited by Downton; 09-08-2019 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Changed wording

The only hurt feelings it would seem to be is yours.

These individuals have been playing for quite sometime and have insight that you might not have...yet. I have been playing for a little over 2.5yrs and I am still corrected on things...even today I got my chops busted. No biggie...learn and move on.

So...there are no hurt feelings here, just helpful information from those that are much wiser than ourselves.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-08-2019 at 12:31 AM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton