Thread: Is anybody home?

Is anybody home?

I want and need my data to be deleted from Homescapes (just this week I have been able to do so with Homescapes) but really frustratingly there is no response after a week in the in-app support except a generic automated response. I have emailed Playrix too to be told they no longer respond and to use the in-app support. If they ignore my request what can I do? I don’t understand how Homescapes straight forward but nothing with Gardenscapes. Has anyone experience of having their request met?

Hi,

Have you replied to the automated messages you get in-game? If you don't reply to those, they'll assume that the suggestions offered already helped you, and won't reply. You must respond to those, letting them know you still need help. Then, someone from the support team will get in touch with you.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Have you replied to the automated messages you get in-game? If you don't reply to those, they'll assume that the suggestions offered already helped you, and won't reply. You must respond to those, letting them know you still need help. Then, someone from the support team will get in touch with you.

Hi there,

Yes I have replied to them. I replied to the first one and the second one was an automated apology about not replying which I replied to. In fact I’ve messaged several times now with nothing unfortunately.