Thread: Trading with co op members

Trading with co op members

Is it possible?

Hello Bridget

Unfortunately, as far as "trading"...no. This type of set up, in any capacity atm, has been addressed by Playrix here...see second to last in list.

The only thing you can do is just request products in the co-op chat.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Hi guys, I think an inter member co-op market would be handy for excess items or to help team members. Maybe we could have an option to sell from the barn, or give to a joint co-op market, to be used by other members. It can be quite aggravating having some of the items to help, but not able to because you don't have room for the full amount, can't request or something...this is probably on the 'never gonna happen' list...gonna check

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Hi guys, I think an inter member co-op market would be handy for excess items or to help team members. Maybe we could have an option to sell from the barn, or give to a joint co-op market, to be used by other members. It can be quite aggravating having some of the items to help, but not able to because you don't have room for the full amount, can't request or something...this is probably on the 'never gonna happen' list...gonna check
    It is, unfortunately, see link in Twighlights post just above
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)

Mmmm...so it is...quelle surprise..hey ho...thanks Jay

always a good idea to look through the whole thread...