Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Players pictures dont show

Players pictures dont show

The pictures from players on friend list are not showing. Only the game provided avatars are showing up. Does someone know how to fix it?

I believe it's a general problem, having to do with FB pics. Heard yesterday from my Coop partner that it's different whose pictures one sees or not. It's just lots for everyone.

no idea whether Playrix is aware and could do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    The pictures from players on friend list are not showing. Only the game provided avatars are showing up. Does someone know how to fix it?
    I have the same issue. I am not on FB and see silhouettes for my FB friends avatars. It is effecting FB users too. As DD says I also believe it is a general problem. I know from my teammate it has been mentioned by players on their FB page, so assume Playrix are aware. No reason or solution has been given so far.

I have opened a ticket with CS and will post if I get a useful answer .

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I believe it's a general problem, having to do with FB pics. Heard yesterday from my Coop partner that it's different whose pictures one sees or not. It's just lots for everyone.

no idea whether Playrix is aware and could do anything.
    I noticed that FB friends still have their FB pictures.
    Ingame friends that have FB but are no FB friend of mine have the blue profile picture.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 113/Android

Am not on FB. 3 of my friends that use a non TS avatar picture still have them. At least one of them is very active so unlikely that not yet updated. So not an across the board no FB pics.
    Have sent invites asking when they last opened FB
    Last edited by JayS; 09-05-2019 at 11:28 AM.

For the last week or so, FB has had some weird bugs.

I’m inclined to believe there is some sort of issue with FB communicating profile pics to the game, so those that have fb pics show up randomly instead of consistently.

Whether this is fbs error sending, or the games error receiving, though... *♀️
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I’m inclined to believe there is some sort of issue with FB communicating profile pics to the game, so those that have fb pics show up randomly instead of consistently.

Whether this is fbs error sending, or the games error receiving, though... ������������*♀️
    Yes exactly x 2 (for explanation/belief and for "question").
    Now I'd like to know which female thought on this is in your emojis

Here's my query and the reply I got from CS regarding the issue with FB avatars not showing.

IMG_20190907_122526.jpg IMG_20190907_121309.jpg

I have removed agents name, and am sharing screenshot as Anna previously said this is ok .
    Last edited by Downton; 09-07-2019 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Added screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Here's my query and the reply I got from CS regarding the issue with FB avatars not showing.
    Many thanks, Downton! so we wait...

I am having problems with pictures not showing up of my teammates, most come up blank, please fix township, thank you