Thread: Opted out of regatta mid week, showing opted in

Opted out of regatta mid week, showing opted in

One of my members opted OUT last week mid-week and was opted IN to this weeks regatta anyway. Glitch or something else?

Also, is there a time limit to opting out before the regatta starts, ex: 8 hours before or 5 hours before?

Thank you for your responses.

I know I've personally opted out just a couple of hours before the regatta has started, so I don't believe there is a time limit on that. I had one of my racers complain that she tried to opt back IN for the regatta and when she logged in it showed her as not racing still, so maybe a bug going around?

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    I know I've personally opted out just a couple of hours before the regatta has started, so I don't believe there is a time limit on that. I had one of my racers complain that she tried to opt back IN for the regatta and when she logged in it showed her as not racing still, so maybe a bug going around?
    Am not certain of the timings but know opting back in just before a race often doesn't work, especially if restricted. Leaving then rejoining the coop should make the change stick.