Thread: Helicopter Order Question

Helicopter Order Question

About the time of the August 2019 update I found myself unable to fill most helicopter orders. Up to that time I was able to easily fill about 3/5 of the orders requested but now I'm down to maybe 1/10. I realize the orders are randomly generated but do know that some things, like video offers, are directly linked to gaming style, but nothing has significantly changed there.

I'm on an android and currently working toward level 84. Has anyone else experienced this or am I just facing 'the luck of the draw'?

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    About the time of the August 2019 update I found myself unable to fill most helicopter orders. Up to that time I was able to easily fill about 3/5 of the orders requested but now I'm down to maybe 1/10. I realize the orders are randomly generated but do know that some things, like video offers, are directly linked to gaming style, but nothing has significantly changed there.

I'm on an android and currently working toward level 84. Has anyone else experienced this or am I just facing 'the luck of the draw'?
    Am lower level than you and not the biggest helicopter fan (blade ;-P) but mine seem to go through phases, lots of nice easy orders for a little while then a seemingly endless spell of products/crops that take a long time. The nice easy spell rarely coincides with helicopter task in regatta. Most people seem to love that task though, and have seen it done superfast. Hope your luck improves soon.

Nice pun, JayS! Thanks for the encouragement.

I think they have definitely gotten harder, but the change is not as recent as August. My sense is that, like the planes and trains, the difficulty of helicopter orders was also increased a few months ago. Copter requests are now for larger quantities, rather than one of four different things they regularly want 2. We are also seeing a much higher portion asking for a significant quantity of long growing crops and boat items, plus huge quantities of the faster growing crops.

Like you, I am deleting a lot more copter requests than I used to.

Thanks, Mayfield, I'm glad I'm not the only one.