Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Horrible Building Materials Requirements (2019)

I agree will everyone here. The community building requirements via tool exchange and other materials zap our resources. Then 700 additional materials required to complete an enclosure on an already overtasked barn regarding capacity is outside the game/fun realm. Sadly it has become a stress inducing chore instead of a relaxing game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean64 View Post
    Understandably Playrix wanted to make advancement in the game slower; however, the newer building materials requirements were implemented at a severity that is ridiculous! Such true stunting of growth causes frustration and a lessening desire to play. As a daily player, I’ve notice my decreasing time spent in “Town” in relationship to my ratio of Zoo animals & Town’s level to the lack of available building materials being received for my hard work.
    Thanks for your support of my opinions & frustration. PLEASE spread the push in your Co-Ops & to your Facebook Friends. Ask them to merely drop by and and a simply YES! Perhaps we can get Playrix to move on this.

I am annoyed at the price and items need for new construction. It makes me not want to play. Advancing is much harder. I'm hating the game more as time goes on.

I couldn't agree more! I've basically stopped doing my zoo. Since they keep adding CBs at a ridiculous pace, I have no materials left for the zoo enclosures. I'm barely keeping up with the CBs and housing as it is, and I have no space for all this new stuff I'm supposed to be placing every month.

The whole thing feels pointless to me. Having constant events now also drains resources, so it's become a game of deciding which content I'm going to have to ignore since I can no longer do all of it.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Too many events & regattas on top of building requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I couldn't agree more! I've basically stopped doing my zoo. Since they keep adding CBs at a ridiculous pace, I have no materials left for the zoo enclosures. I'm barely keeping up with the CBs and housing as it is, and I have no space for all this new stuff I'm supposed to be placing every month.

The whole thing feels pointless to me. Having constant events now also drains resources, so it's become a game of deciding which content I'm going to have to ignore since I can no longer do all of it.

You have another point that the rest of us forgot to add into the mix. Yes, the events need to be placed in-between regattas that are then spaced farther apart.

im thinking that all these new requirements have been implemented for one purpose only...to make money. sad that they have become so greedy, this used to be a great game. I made the mistake of trying to build the snowy owl enclosure in my zoo.....YIKES are they kidding me??!!! 218 bricks plus 218 of the white boards! so now im stuck with this enclosure that will never be finished. I hate the direction that this game has gone...greed greed greed....so sad, it used to be a great game..they have destroyed it

I have been trying to build the dolphinarium now for weeks. All I get is Windows and I need drills and saws that coming makes change. I continue to delete the windows that I don't need but I'm still getting a lot of them in my train and not the materials that I need. Very frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Michelle Hewitt View Post
    I have been trying to build the dolphinarium now for weeks. All I get is Windows and I need drills and saws that coming makes change. I continue to delete the windows that I don't need but I'm still getting a lot of them in my train and not the materials that I need. Very frustrating!
    At the risk of stating the obvious, the trains do not bring drills, jackhammers, nor circular saws. You get those from the Tool Exchange building. So rather than sell the windows that you do not need, exchange the windows for drills and saws. If the current offers in the Tool Exchange do not have what you want, you can delete (trash can icon) the order and wait for a replacement.

I agree. I spend less time playing township now that they changed the zoo because 1) I feel they cheated us when they changed the way the zoo worked. After all the time and dollars spent to build your zoo the old way they shouldn’t have changed it without asking the community & they should have come up with some means of compensation. And 2) way is just too darn slow and boring. Township is already slow enough. This just tries the patience beyond belief.

You are so very right!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykcea View Post
    I agree will everyone here. The community building requirements via tool exchange and other materials zap our resources. Then 700 additional materials required to complete an enclosure on an already overtasked barn regarding capacity is outside the game/fun realm. Sadly it has become a stress inducing chore instead of a relaxing game.
    Just a reflection of the developers ever growing greed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean64 View Post
    You have another point that the rest of us forgot to add into the mix. Yes, the events need to be placed in-between regattas that are then spaced farther apart.
    The regattas are repetitive anyway so they could space they could do one a month as far as I am concerned but that wouldn’t satisfy their ever increasing need for cash!
    Last edited by Nevada; 09-11-2019 at 05:48 AM.

I also have heaps of animals without homes but I’ve decided to ignore my zoo until everything is built in my town. I’m happy to help fill people’s orders for trains & planes but since I don’t bother filling my own zoo orders, I don’t do anyone else’s. My issue is with the tool exchange. I love this game and I’ve been playing every day but frankly it’s putting me off. You wait days for a building to be completed only to have to wait even longer for the right tools to appear in the exchange. Maybe I’m just a regular person that wants instant gratification but I hate all this endless waiting and I get bored! Not sure whether to persevere or give it up....