Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Horrible Building Materials Requirements (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by BKNBLK13 View Post
    I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!! I HAVE A HUGE & BEAUTIFUL ZOO! ALL MY ANIMALS ARE IN THE COOLEST ENCLOSURES I HAVE EVER SEEN!! YOU'RE WELCOME TO COME VISIT THEM ANYTIME!!! THE ONLY PROBLEM HOWEVER IS THAT THE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE LIVING IN THE ZOO BOOK!!!!! I THINK IT'S ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS WHAT THEY EXPECT FROM PEOPLE! I TOO AM DISABLED & ON A FIXED INCOME & UNFORTUNATELY HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE AS YOU HAVE & I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO KEEP PLAYING &PAYING EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! THIS WAS SOMETHING I COULD DO TO TAKE MY MIND OFF OF MY PAIN &SYMPTOMS OF MY DEBILITATING DISEASES & HAVE SOME FUN! THEY HAVE STARTED TO SHOW THEIR TRUE GREEDY SELVES AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO PLAY LIKE I HAVE BEEN & SINCE I HAVE REACHED A LEVEL IN THE 80s & CO-OP I HAVE A SENSE OF GUILT THAT I WILL BE LETTING MY FRIENDS THERE DOWN....SILLY I KNOW YET I DO. THE FRUSTRATION OF MY BOOK ZOO, UNFINISHED TOWN & FRIENDS AND CO-OP PLUS THE $$$ , TIME & ENERGY HAS REALLY PUT ME IN A BAD SPOT.
    It’s only a game. Don’t put yourself in hock for a game. As a retired computer scientist I am thinking I should write a game and put it on line and not rip people off like this game does.

Quote Originally Posted by DebsterD View Post
    It’s only a game. Don’t put yourself in hock for a game. As a retired computer scientist I am thinking I should write a game and put it on line and not rip people off like this game does.
    If you could do that and not rip people off, I would definitely stop playing this game and play yours instead

I'm not in level 60 but I could sense your difficultly. Different construction material requirements for town and zoo. I also say that these construction materials are not supplied properly. For myself, slabs are not given properly. So 14 🦊s are in Zoo book and 5+ community buildings are not constructed.

It's nice to see that I am not alone in my anger at Playrix and their blatant, poorly veiled GREED. I have spent my own money here as well, but in the name of entertainment, I have my limits. The developers are finding ever-increasing ways to frustrate and anger the players while shoving their greedy mitts ever deeper into our pockets. I don't appreciate the skeevy jerking around we get put through.
    The building requirements are so insanely out of control that I am beginning to dread signing on to play. Add to that the bee ess storage situation, and my give-a-damn is all but worn out. Games are meant to be fun, not more headaches. Most of us get plenty of that crap from our real lives. It's safe to say that I am not really having much fun with Township anymore.

I definitely think that something needs to be done. I have 17 enclosures that need to be completed and haven't because of lack of supplies to do so. It is very frustrating.