Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Horrible Building Materials Requirements (2019)

Horrible Building Materials Requirements (2019)

Understandably Playrix wanted to make advancement in the game slower; however, the newer building materials requirements were implemented at a severity that is ridiculous! Such true stunting of growth causes frustration and a lessening desire to play. As a daily player, I’ve notice my decreasing time spent in “Town” in relationship to my ratio of Zoo animals & Town’s level to the lack of available building materials being received for my hard work.

I am finding it easier than before to accumulate materials needed for Community Buildings. I don't think there is any combination of one material plus two tools needed for a CB that comes anywhere near the quantities we used to need.

Where the system completely fails, for me, is with the materials required for zoo enclosures. I still don't understand what their long term vision is for the zoo.

Yes, it is primarily the Zoo buildings for which I find the requirements are outlandish. The quantity of materials is daunting & overfills one’s barn. It seems that we are forced to choose between moving forward in the Town or in the Zoo. Using materials in one place causes a significant inability to in the other; meaning the materials for tool exchange.

Let’s get Mayor pressure to have these requirements lessened!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    ...Where the system completely fails, for me, is with the materials required for zoo enclosures. I still don't understand what their long term vision is for the zoo.
    Maybe (my opinion only) is they want us to focus on the new zoo game rather than our township zoo.

I absolutely agree. Especially since the tool exchange was implemented. It was hard enough to accumulate enough building materials without having to trade them for tools. It is nearly impossible to build zoo enclosures and community buildings with the current building material situation. If it were possible to include another method to accumulate them it would help.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Maybe (my opinion only) is they want us to focus on the new zoo game rather than our township zoo.
    I was wondering that also

Quote Originally Posted by Frog Pond View Post
    I absolutely agree. Especially since the tool exchange was implemented. It was hard enough to accumulate enough building materials without having to trade them for tools. It is nearly impossible to build zoo enclosures and community buildings with the current building material situation. If it were possible to include another method to accumulate them it would help.
    I fully agree. It would be nice if they has a factory that we can make either the tools with the mining materials or a factory that we can use to make our building materials that we need. Trains, planes, mine, and ships don't bring much materials. Factories will help us with all of that since the other sources we can't get many of. I have 11 zoo enclosures I need to do but cant since they ask for way to many building materials for them. I have so many animals I can't give homes to. It would be nice if the can allow us to get them in the market as well as with planes, trains, ships, treasure chest, and in the mine. With the way I see it they will be losing over half the people they play if they cant help us be able to get tools and building materials faster or factories to help us get them more often so we can continue playing. I have so many personal friends that play this game and all but 2 have left the game and I am getting to the point I will be leaving. This game is fun and addictive but if it's going to be this hard to get what we need than it's not worth playing. If I was to calculate how much money I paid out in the 3 yrs I have been paying it would be over 6 months of my monthly income. If they cant lower the amount of materials or give us somewhere to make them to help us out, or the cost of t-cash to buy them than it's not worth my time or pleasure I have for the game to keep playing it. I'm on a fixed income due to age and disability and can't really can't afford to play this game anymore. They need to do something fast or they will lose more and more players.

Quote Originally Posted by Frog Pond View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean64 View Post
    Yes, it is primarily the Zoo buildings for which I find the requirements are outlandish. The quantity of materials is daunting & overfills one’s barn. It seems that we are forced to choose between moving forward in the Town or in the Zoo. Using materials in one place causes a significant inability to in the other; meaning the materials for tool exchange.

Let’s get Mayor pressure to have these requirements lessened!
    I fully agree with you. Maybe if everyone would be willing to go on strike from playing the game they just might do something about it. They make it so we have to pay cash to complete the enclosures and building. They dont give us much t-cash just by playing the game so we have to buy it with real cash to fill their pockets making them richer in the long run. Maybe if we all stopped buying t-cash they will get the picture and do something about it. If they want us to spend cash for t-cash they need to more than double the amount of t-cash for their asking price they have right now.

I still play the town portion of the game but decided to just forget about zoo enclosures for a while. I pretty much ignore my zoo except to buy land expansions and to take an occasional regatta zoo task.

I figure in a year or two maybe I will be one of those people with a ton of coins, a giant barn, and all the Community Buildings done. Maybe then I'll get back to the zoo. That's what I figured the developers first intended for the last several enclosures - an activity for high level players. Then they dropped the coin price to make all the enclosures affordable at lower levels, so now I'm baffled just when or how they planned for us to do them. I'm beginning to suspect they don't actually have any plan about who, when, or how players might get them done.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 09-05-2019 at 08:20 PM.

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!! I HAVE A HUGE & BEAUTIFUL ZOO! ALL MY ANIMALS ARE IN THE COOLEST ENCLOSURES I HAVE EVER SEEN!! YOU'RE WELCOME TO COME VISIT THEM ANYTIME!!! THE ONLY PROBLEM HOWEVER IS THAT THE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE LIVING IN THE ZOO BOOK!!!!! I THINK IT'S ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS WHAT THEY EXPECT FROM PEOPLE! I TOO AM DISABLED & ON A FIXED INCOME & UNFORTUNATELY HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE AS YOU HAVE & I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO KEEP PLAYING &PAYING EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! THIS WAS SOMETHING I COULD DO TO TAKE MY MIND OFF OF MY PAIN &SYMPTOMS OF MY DEBILITATING DISEASES & HAVE SOME FUN! THEY HAVE STARTED TO SHOW THEIR TRUE GREEDY SELVES AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO PLAY LIKE I HAVE BEEN & SINCE I HAVE REACHED A LEVEL IN THE 80s & CO-OP I HAVE A SENSE OF GUILT THAT I WILL BE LETTING MY FRIENDS THERE DOWN....SILLY I KNOW YET I DO. THE FRUSTRATION OF MY BOOK ZOO, UNFINISHED TOWN & FRIENDS AND CO-OP PLUS THE $$$ , TIME & ENERGY HAS REALLY PUT ME IN A BAD SPOT.