Thread: How does your farm grow the best?

How does your farm grow the best?

I am a newcomer, do not have much experience in this development, I do not have friends to play with, so I look forward to your help.

AlwaysKimmie
    Hi Edward,
    Welcome to the forum
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...or-New-Players
    If your looking to ad a friend you can ad me.
    Bottom left corner you will 2 ppl heads click it, you will invite friends tab put my code in
    2LY4K6 my town name is kimmie

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardstark View Post
    I am a newcomer, do not have much experience in this development, I do not have friends to play with, so I look forward to your help.
    Hi Edward and welcome. I like to use Super Harvest booster to double my crop yield as often as possible. Also, I grow all my crops together, a row of five fields per crop, planted in growth order (the shortest, wheat, close to the barn all the way out to silk, which takes the longest). While aesthetically pleasing to have my crops planted around town, I found I was spending too much game time moving from field to field. Of course, that's a personal choice.

As far as the rest of my town, it's all about balance as I learned from reading the tips supplied in the stickies at the top of this sub-forum.

https://forum.playrix.com/forumdispl...ew-to-Township

Good Luck! Barb

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardstark View Post
    Hello Edward and welcome to the forum

Another couple of helpful links can be found here (Playrix's) and here (Wiki).

Happy Gaming!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton