Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Resignation

Sad that you are leaving as a Mod. . . Hope you get some rest and have some fun.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Thank's for all the work you did Bess :-*
    Sad to hear you're leaving the forum completely. I will miss your humorous comments. Hope you won't look back with frustration and may consider to return someday.
    Wish you all the best :-*

Bess, i finally overcame the denial stage, and now i am able to accept your decision. I'm still working on my masterplan to get you back though 😁
    Working with you has been a pleasure, and you will be missed!

But don't worry, you won't get rid of me completely, whenever you hear some rustling in a bush near by, it'll be meeee 🌿👀🌿
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I'm still working on my masterplan to get you back though...
    ooo-ooo...can we help scheme with you!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    ooo-ooo...can we help scheme with you! ...
    yep! Masterplan sounds good - we're getting in line to help, dread!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Hi peeps!

I just wanted to let you all know that after long consideration, I have stepped down from the Moderation team and whilst I'll continue to play the game, I'll be leaving the forum too.

Thank you Anna, for all your faith & support over the last year. Thanks to my much-beloved co-Mods, Nevada and Dreadnought. You guys sure make it hard to leave, but this place really couldn't be in better hands than yours And to the Forumfolk I've met over my time here, thanks so much for having me as part of your community

May your troubles be minor and your solutions swift

See you on the high seas!!

ETA: I didn't go into my reasons because appearing to hang banners for my own little pity-party is just.. not my style. Let's just say my physical health isn't great and I'm tired. Stepping away completely is easier for me personally, because you guys are a tough habit to break! I'll miss you all, but you never know with a game like this - our paths may cross again someday

New endeavours will hopefully be a resumption of old ones - chilling with my friends in-game, drinking wine, and the endless battle to blend those high-rises into my town decor. I'm looking forward to it
    Will miss you Bess! You were one of the best mods the forums have ever had!
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Hi peeps!

I just wanted to let you all know that after long consideration, I have stepped down from the Moderation team and whilst I'll continue to play the game, I'll be leaving the forum too.

Thank you Anna, for all your faith & support over the last year. Thanks to my much-beloved co-Mods, Nevada and Dreadnought. You guys sure make it hard to leave, but this place really couldn't be in better hands than yours And to the Forumfolk I've met over my time here, thanks so much for having me as part of your community

May your troubles be minor and your solutions swift

See you on the high seas!!

ETA: I didn't go into my reasons because appearing to hang banners for my own little pity-party is just.. not my style. Let's just say my physical health isn't great and I'm tired. Stepping away completely is easier for me personally, because you guys are a tough habit to break! I'll miss you all, but you never know with a game like this - our paths may cross again someday

New endeavours will hopefully be a resumption of old ones - chilling with my friends in-game, drinking wine, and the endless battle to blend those high-rises into my town decor. I'm looking forward to it
    Bess you will be greatly missed and in my thoughts and prayers! I wanted to thank you for giving me such a warm welcome when I arrived as a newbie in the game and forum! You always made me feel like I was home! Your an awesome, beautiful and kind hearted person who tells it like it is! Thats a rough combination to find and hard to do with as much class and style and you have done it! Hats off to you my friend! Wishing you all the best and lots of enjoyable rest and relaxation.
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

Bess, so sorry you're taking a well deserved break...you will sooo be missed!! Thank you sooo much for your encouragement,advice, n patience over time. What Will I do without you!! I hope all goes well, maybe see you about. Take care n Cheers